gta modding (text) LOOK PICS need help

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV' started by mervboyj, Jan 9, 2009 with 7 replies and 803 views.

1. mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    alright well the only thing i have figured out so far for modding gta is modding the text(when the game starts and shows last mission played). but im not gonna show u but if u wanna see that go to my youtube channel [Click here to view the link] and also subscribe. BUT this is where i need help. im researching more on how to mod it.. well i found somestuff maybe you guys can help me with and ill show u where to mod that text anyways heres the place wat u can mod.
    [​IMG]
    ok now im gonna show u wat i found but i dont know if i can mod it heres the first pic.
    [​IMG]
    ok now i got another pic. the hellfury is that motorcycle.
    [​IMG]
    now what does this stuff mean? and if anyone wants to help me add my gt joeschmo93 and send a message to me telling me u want to help.

and also i found like M_15 but nothing after it... and i think the plyimage_16 is the player image but w.e anyways thats all thanks

2. mEmo

mEmo Newbie

Ratings:
    it's your addiction level the vehicle you drive most and where you saved:smile:

3. shadowboy166

shadowboy166 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice find and good luck for further modding. I hope you find more things. I will subscribe and look forward to more modding.

4. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Lewie4

Lewie4 Getting There

Ratings:
    i would but you cant mod gta cos everything is saved to disk not to meomry cards or hard drives

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Add me on Xbox Live, my Tags are in my sig (I'd post it but what if I change it?)

7. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    I will help but the possable things to mod would be the text, and what ever DLC there is...none
    My gamertag is my username. And my aim is BMMSlayer

8. warbo96

warbo96 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    all that looks a bit complacated for me