What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Gta modded account reset but cash remains

• Thread starter Ribstickdude
  • Start date
  • Views 8,594
R

Ribstickdude

Reaction score
Sin$
So a buddy of mine gave me a gta v modded online account which was lvl 1700+ yesterday, and when I logged in and tried to transfer it to next gen, it was saying that the account is ineligible which made sense as the account was only a day old, so I proceeded to download the old gen version to play the account which was modded, the account has modded outfits and not much of the properties except a yacht, so I went on a spending spree purchased all the missing guns and properties and went to bed, woke up this morning to see that the character has been reset, which sucks, but My money remained I have all the 7.7bill but the account was reset, any idea why and how should I proceed in the future with this account and can this account be transferred to new gen

Z

Zachary Cole

Reaction score
Sin$
Transferring modded accounts to the next generation may not be possible or may encounter eligibility issues. It's important to be aware of the risks and play within the terms of service to avoid consequences.

Top Bottom
Login
Register