Gta lost character level

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by ALICIA COPPOLO, Jun 7, 2018 with 5 replies and 223 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALICIA COPPOLO

ALICIA COPPOLO Newbie

Ratings:
    My son loves doing glitches on gta he's only 7 and has figured out how to get a lot the glitches outfits. Today he got very upset with himself, he was trying to do a glitch and accidentally deleted his main character he was at level 147 it brought him back down to level 120 and lost all his saved modded outfits. Does anyone know if he can get it back to where he was or have any suggestions on what to do?

2. C00Kii3M0NSTA

C00Kii3M0NSTA Who stole me cookie?! :'( Premium

Ratings:
    Sorry but you're sh*t out of luck, no way to get it back! :frown:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do you accidentally delete your character? When you go to delete your character you actually have to spell out delete then accept. Also there is no way of getting anything back besides to do the glitched outfits again if they're not patched.

4. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    I think his son are doing simple transfer outfit glitch. After he complete glitch then went over choose character and accidentally delete his character. I guess so. Thats happened to me before and I lost my level 8000 character after I did mistake accidentally delete. Right now my account are recovery and now on level 2545 because Im doing afk capture rp and avenger afk rp. Thats why be careful on choose character for which one delete.

5. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Really that glitch is only useful if you have nothing on the second character. there is no way of getting that character back again.

6. Se7enChins

Se7enChins Banned

Ratings:
    sorry but your son is out of luck...glitching comes with possible failure