Solved GTA Keeps Freezing

• Thread starter Meticulous Modz
  • Start date
  • Views 518
M

Meticulous Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried every way to get gta on my RGH but when I do it either freezes or kicks me to dash. The free menu SkyAcro v5.5 loads but grand theft auto just freezes when it is about to load.

M

Meticulous Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried with many types of menu's and they are all freezing my RGH and If the game itself loads the actual menu doesn't.

Upvote 0
Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the game loads up fine if you dont have a menu set as a plugin then its the menu

If the game doesnt load even without a menu as a plugin its most likely your GTA install

Upvote 0
Delusional Mods

Delusional Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried every way to get gta on my RGH but when I do it either freezes or kicks me to dash. The free menu SkyAcro v5.5 loads but grand theft auto just freezes when it is about to load.
I am running kind of late on this but you can always pm me and I am down to help you out. I use to have this same problem and be leave it or not it was all cause of my launch.ini lol.

Upvote 0
Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I am running kind of late on this but you can always pm me and I am down to help you out. I use to have this same problem and be leave it or not it was all cause of my launch.ini lol.
can u help me to then im having the same issue if anyone can help

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register