Reaction score
Sin$
Ya sorry, I had the water lev up to high

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
looking at the above post of the icey water, leave the water in, and change it to ice. Also, not sure if you want/could do this, maybe add a colision for the ice so you could walk over it. Also, the sky doesn't look that great imo. Needs to be a little more blue imo. I know it's cloudy just i think that looks more rainy then snowy. Maybe you could also add random piles of snow, or skin a pile of trash. One more, make icicles. one one last thing, figure out how to make a car look like a snow mobile. or just make a snowmobile. idk if you can do model edits in this game, but i would think you would.
p.s make Niko a snowman

The sky is not of that importance till later on, I realize we basically have to make a whole new timecyc just for it. That video definitely doesn't have anything final in it, the snow needs work as well. There are actually piles of snow around the map :smile:. Why not kill someone with an icicle if it looks good lol. I am going to try a snowmobile thing..maybe make another teaser later on with more stuff done on it.

When this is released, how would you get it onto your console? and second of all, name idea : Ice Age. :rolleyes:

That was another idea name we had, but without frozen ice it doesn't go so well, well plenty of time to come up with a new name. :biggrin: Thanks for the idea though, and keep them coming for anything.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Those Are Textures,.,.,. Shad's the man.

"How would You get these on your 360"

THe same way as all iso mods.,,,,,.... Download them, put the common and dlc into a fresh iso and burnem!

Uh...I know you can do textures lol. PimpinTyler did textures along time ago, just has been private :wink:

The biggest thing is this is a new mod none of this has been successfully done on x360 before (to my knowledge)

Above.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh...I know you can do textures lol. PimpinTyler did textures along time ago, just has been private :wink:

Above.

Has PimpinTyler attempted to do anything "big" with it?...No, and you don't know for a fact that he had it for xbox 360, sure it could of been real or not. If he has had it for a long time, why just one video with changing things. I don't know him personally but he seems like some ****...just my opinion :smile:. I know he is one cocky person, because I spoke to him long ago.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Has PimpinTyler attempted to do anything "big" with it?...No, and you don't know for a fact that he had it for xbox 360, sure it could of been real or not. If he has had it for a long time, why just one video with changing things. I don't know him personally but he seems like some ****...just my opinion :smile:. I know he is one cocky person, because I spoke to him long ago.

I'm not talking down on your mod or anything, just putting it out there. It was done on a 360. If you want to know anything ask him, I'm not going to speak for someone else.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not talking down on your mod or anything, just putting it out there. It was done on a 360. If you want to know anything ask him, I'm not going to speak for someone else.

I never said you were :smile:. I am just saying if PimpinTyler supposedly has had it for so long, why didn't he actually make use of it. Maybe make some nice texture mods of his own, everyone has known about him and that for a long time. He made one video of it, and it could of been a fake, you never know...that is all I am saying, cause everyone is so damn gullible to believe things at first sight these days.

Oh and it will be the first full map mod :tongue:. Including a bunch of other goodies :wink:

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re-written...
No info is good info
I said to much of nothing and not anything about something:?

Yes Yesterday was a long BAD day

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Above.

I dont think so, But again just an opinion. I dont know why anyone would keep a mod like this private, its nothing that will harm any other modders, or effect the game play. If anything it may slow down the idiots who join and freeze the game on non modders or Old modders. At least they d have something new to do.
Id believe it with a new vid flying around the city. But other than that I cant see it being even close to what this is...

Its kinda like the ORG gta already bypassed and all private hey :lol:

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
does this work online, so I could play the mod with other modders? Can't keep up with rockstar and their attempts at patching it.

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great job cant wait untill the finall result!!

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this work online, so I could play the mod with other modders? Can't keep up with rockstar and their attempts at patching it.

lol yes it will be an addition to the Current mods. It is an ISO mod = yes Online MP 4 sure

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so, But again just an opinion. I dont know why anyone would keep a mod like this private, .......

You don't know Tyler at all then.

Btw Shadow, it'd be nice to see the roads in snow too. They wouldn't be completely rid of snow. Plus it'd look cooler.

Dat Kid Quranic

xKGKxQuRaNiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like the name ice age and for an idea u know how there was a helicopter with like plane controls or sometin like tht do that to a car like the blista compact and theres a snowmobile it just cant fly great mod by the way cant wait to play

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't know Tyler at all then.

Btw Shadow, it'd be nice to see the roads in snow too. They wouldn't be completely rid of snow. Plus it'd look cooler.

I am thinking about two versions one with snow on roads, one not..so there you can pick lol.. In real life it would be cleared so that people can drive again. :smile:

i like the name ice age and for an idea u know how there was a helicopter with like plane controls or sometin like tht do that to a car like the blista compact and theres a snowmobile it just cant fly great mod by the way cant wait to play

Maybe it will be changed to "Ice Age" because not everyone has seen "The Day After Tomorrow" and have no clue what it is.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably going to post up another trailer in about a week showing some updates etc. :smile:

X

xboxblazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably going to post up another trailer in about a week showing some updates etc. :smile:
would you have to edit this in yourself with openIV or the other one? or would it be in common or dlc im not really sure how to edit the game myself but i will deffinatly find out for this :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register