• Thread starter MegatronDemon25
  • Start date
  • Views 406
MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot log into gta iv social club online to launch gta v, the "Play" button is there but i can't click it, it only allows me to "Play Offline" anyone know how to fix this?

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot log into gta iv social club online to launch gta v, the "Play" button is there but i can't click it, it only allows me to "Play Offline" anyone know how to fix this?
Update the game to 1.0.8.0 it totally fixes everything thats wrong with IV. You can do it manually or by steam. Or if you tried to revert it to a older version rename the paul.disabled or whatever u changed the name to to paul.dll

Upvote 0
MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
Update the game to 1.0.8.0 it totally fixes everything thats wrong with IV. You can do it manually or by steam. Or if you tried to revert it to a older version rename the paul.disabled or whatever u changed the name to to paul.dll
okay well i am slow, and i have the rockstar social club version, not steam. How do i update it to 1.0.8.0?

Upvote 0
MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the game but everytime i try to log into my windows acc it says the profile is invalid or whatever

Upvote 0
777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the game but everytime i try to log into my windows acc it says the profile is invalid or whatever
Go to where the game is downloaded. mine is A:\SteamLibraryA\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV and look for the file named paul.dll and rename it to paulie.disabled and then launch gta. it bypases the social club thing but when u get on the game click the home button on the keyboard an login.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register