What's new

Solved GTA IV PC - Map not loading help?

• Thread starter Booker DeWitt
  • Start date
  • Views 11,409
Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This as been doing this for like 2 days now, It used to be okay, As you can see it's not laggy and its working fast But the map is not loading anyone know why? It used to load!
Also watch 720p

Video:

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I have did that to before =/
I used to have this problem and it just fixed itself. I think it's to do with video memory. If other applications are using video memory and there's not enough available to GTA, this will happen. It could also be to do with available RAM or HDD transfer speed. I would close all background applications and open the game using Razer GameBooster. It will close all unneeded applications and background services, allocating more memory to the game. You could also open Task Manager, go to processed, find GTA IV.exe, right-click it, then set the priority to high. That would prioritize your hardware to GTA IV instead of other programs and Windows. I hope I helped. :smile:

EDIT: You could also use a command line. Create a text document in your GTA IV directory using Notepad and name it "commandline.txt" without quotes, open it, then paste this in:

-noprecache -nomemrestrict -norestrictions

Save and close it. Try to load your game up and let me know if it helped. :smile:

Upvote 0
A

azanahmed

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not gonna help It happend on my 4 gb graphic card and 12 gb ramddr5 How to fix it: go to desktop create text document and rename it to commandline then open it and type Like that but with space: -nomemrestrict -availablevidmem 30.0 Then paste it to your game and desktop:Open Your Game Then it will be fixed :smile: ⚠️ WARNING It will set your Graphic settings to the most low settings here what settings shadow:off textture:low And 800x600 resolution And that's too bad for gamers I hate it Warning again If you try to fix it it will Make your game again: Not loading map: So Play with the lowest settings :biggrin:
I used to have this problem and it just fixed itself. I think it's to do with video memory. If other applications are using video memory and there's not enough available to GTA, this will happen. It could also be to do with available RAM or HDD transfer speed. I would close all background applications and open the game using Razer GameBooster. It will close all unneeded applications and background services, allocating more memory to the game. You could also open Task Manager, go to processed, find GTA IV.exe, right-click it, then set the priority to high. That would prioritize your hardware to GTA IV instead of other programs and Windows. I hope I helped. :smile:

EDIT: You could also use a command line. Create a text document in your GTA IV directory using Notepad and name it "commandline.txt" without quotes, open it, then paste this in:

-noprecache -nomemrestrict -norestrictions

Save and close it. Try to load your game up and let me know if it helped. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register