• Thread starter Pr0XPN
  • Start date
  • Views 4,044
Pr0XPN

Pr0XPN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so i have been getting back into the GTA IV modding scene and i wanted to give back to the community so im going to be porting texture mods from PC to xbox this is the first release but i will keep adding to the thread as i go along i am also going to release my GTA IV Realism mod that i have been working on for a couple mounths that will include NYPD cars and more realistic features so have fun and please give me feedback and suggestions on what to add

Release one
------------------------------------------------------
Release.jpg

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?4kiw9z453y5hoxh
Virus Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/file/9d5...9d13296bd1d601d93dd281cd/analysis/1336332282/

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works, I will **** my pants. If it doesn't work, then f*** you :biggrin:

You should try and get realistic cars to get ported to Xbox 360 :smile: Like make the infernus an actual Lambo

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
These do not work. I get frozen at the loading screen.

Pr0XPN

Pr0XPN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work. Please either make a video, or take a picture of it working, because it does not work for me.
They are all the same original filesize so nothing should be wrong they are 4 simple texture mods that involved minor alteration so mabey you have replaced something wrong.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They are all the same original filesize so nothing should be wrong they are 4 simple texture mods that involved minor alteration so mabey you have replaced something wrong.
I replaced them fine. Using Spark IV. I imported the files individually, then rebuilt and saved. When I replaced it in my Xbox Backup Creator, the file size was actually lower. I got it to work now without freezing, but no textures changed on my Oracle, Prison Transport or Police Mav...only the Sultan RS and it's only the interior. Get on my livestream and I will show you. htp://www.livestream.com/digitalhdxlive

B

BigElephant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I need flash or jtag for this or can I use this mod without those?

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
unless you keep the textures the same size (which I doubt you will if you are going for a more realistic look) the xbox won't be able to handle it. The game barley runs at 30fps as it is

Top Bottom
Login
Register