GTA IV MODLOADER (ORIGINAL)

• Thread starter DarkFienM1898
  • Start date
  • Views 4,844
D

ShadowxXLiXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a modloader that is empty and has alot of slots where i can add .sco too. HELP PLEASE

D

ShadowxXLiXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ment after I make it it tells me to replace it with something else. So how do i do that

D

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last question for it lol will this work in a modslot cause others are trying to say they wont

and if it does which do i put in the modslot? modmanager or modmanager_menu

D

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes just use LS + RS to enable
great :biggrin: would it work as a modslot though? chromes vip wont "work" in a loader so it has to be base :/ and i dont know if evil b loader will work which is what im using now. trying to get these it but premiums are being difficult :frown:

G

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
yes it would just take cxm_menu out of the script t
great :biggrin: would it work as a modslot though? chromes vip wont "work" in a loader so it has to be base :/ and i dont know if evil b loader will work which is what im using now. trying to get these it but premiums are being difficult :frown:
hats thw whole menu right there plus take out the player menu and water,dat thats all u need for cromes vip menu thats what i did only rename the menu itself to mod1 not player menu pr water menu

D

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes it would just take cxm_menu out of the script t
hats thw whole menu right there plus take out the player menu and water,dat thats all u need for cromes vip menu thats what i did only rename the menu itself to mod1 not player menu pr water menu
ok i somewhat understood that :tongue: lol but i figured i might as well use his base since he made it unable to work as a modslot. and idk if it works good on singleplayer (friend froze 5 time when he tried) so i was thinking of getting a different loader for everything but i think keredor v2 will have enough slots for what i actually use. thanks for the help tho

G

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
ok i somewhat understood that :tongue: lol but i figured i might as well use his base since he made it unable to work as a modslot. and idk if it works good on singleplayer (friend froze 5 time when he tried) so i was thinking of getting a different loader for everything but i think keredor v2 will have enough slots for what i actually use. thanks for the help tho
o ok then i wish u the best of luck

G

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
yep if that fails not sure what i can do, vips are to picky even tho they look like a real good menu xD thanks
if u really need help message me on skype and i will make u script that hav alot of stuff plus ill add yur vip menu to it im good at doing stuff like that bro message me ok

D

danieldllewis

xk3y owner
Reaction score
i need help with the mod maker how do you know what to put the sco files as ones you have done it

Top Bottom