GTA IV Modification Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Also add in there Brady you can have a car flying like a heli without freezing people if you remove the handling of that vechile you set to heli then it wont freeze anyone. It has good information but there's no Map modding information and thats what the public really want.

No map modding info? Maybe you should look at the 3rd post down here.

J SMALLW00D

J SMALLW00D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No map modding info? Maybe you should look at the 3rd post down here.

Well people want it to be easy than that and as you and the others have been said Punishments Map tool is easyer :wink:

Very nice tutorial. But your missing a few key points which will be explained in our release of map mods. (Wasnt explained in v5.0 so how about now):smile:

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Well people want it to be easy than that and as you and the others have been said Punishments Map tool is easyer :wink:

Very nice tutorial. But your missing a few key points which will be explained in our release of map mods. (Wasnt explained in v5.0 so how about now):smile:

Clearing the cache was explained in 5.0, just give up.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice Adv! a lot better than other ones that were posted by you and others :smile: +rep

A

a2legcreature

Reaction score
Sin$
how do i make all cars have nitro Example: when you enter a race the cars have nitro.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it might of been but now im thinking its actually something to do with the images or something more internal of the vechile :smile:

I think a script file is attaching the model for the nitro booster to the cars. Normally they are not on cars, except in race.

J SMALLW00D

J SMALLW00D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think a script file is attaching the model for the nitro booster to the cars. Normally they are not on cars, except in race.

Ohh yeaa i forgot about script yea its probely something like only activate when the person is in a race and theres also probely a time limit on the bar filling up and use of the nitro etc :smile:

J SMALLW00D

J SMALLW00D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Brady just to let you know you have spelt Episodic wrong:

"Projectile creating can be complicated. A projectile uses a weapontype, some examples of projectiles are:
ROCKET, GRENADE, EPISSODIC_18"

EPISSODIC_18 to EPISODIC_18

and Which do i change to unlock clothes at a lower level is it (Drawable/prop ID- or ID etc :smile: Which one.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Also add in there Brady you can have a car flying like a heli without freezing people if you remove the handling of that vechile you set to heli then it wont freeze anyone. It has good information but there's no Map modding information and thats what the public really want.

The tut Loki put up is straight forward and easy to understand really, its just the fact that the editors are rubbish and corrupt it alot of the time.

M

MrWolf

Reaction score
Sin$
I am havin troubles with the 5.0 editing the weapons file i'm tryin to get the hand gun u get form the cops to shoot rockets and i've change the projectile and rockets on pistol but nothin happens and the gun becomes useless then i tried a few cods from this site and still nothing do i have to re update form live everytime i change my mods? or is there somethin else i got to do or what? i'm changin it in the dlc2 weap.??? what ever it was file lol plzzz help :smile: ty

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I am havin troubles with the 5.0 editing the weapons file i'm tryin to get the hand gun u get form the cops to shoot rockets and i've change the projectile and rockets on pistol but nothin happens and the gun becomes useless then i tried a few cods from this site and still nothing do i have to re update form live everytime i change my mods? or is there somethin else i got to do or what? i'm changin it in the dlc2 weap.??? what ever it was file lol plzzz help :smile: ty
Look in the original weapons and it should be called Glock.

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
i was messing around offline yesterday and i saw lime green police cars. those cant be put online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register