What's new

Solved GTA IV Loading screen forever in Online?

• Thread starter The Dolphin
  • Start date
  • Views 408
T

The Dolphin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone help me.

When i try to join a quick match, free roam in GTA IV it is a ultimate loading screen, I use XMC v5 Mod menu and xk3y, It works in offline, but when i got online it just gets in a infinite loop

Please help :frown:

J

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Could someone help me.

When i try to join a quick match, free roam in GTA IV it is a ultimate loading screen, I use XMC v5 Mod menu and xk3y, It works in offline, but when i got online it just gets in a infinite loop

For what version? and it shouldn't do that what else are you replacing? and why only XMC v5

T

The Dolphin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what version? and it shouldn't do that what else are you replacing? and why only XMC v5
Nothing else that the script.img dont know, maybe somethings patchted in it? should I download a newer version?

J

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
X

XF CH3WY

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
I don't know why it's looping the black screen when you try and join online. It depends what version your doing this either the original or the ballad.

I

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Reaction score
Could someone help me.

Try creating a private match (Phone -> multiplayer -> Custom game -> free mode -> private slots -> max.)
if that doesn't work then yeaaah something is definitely messed in your script.img/script_network.img

Top Bottom