• Views 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Hello 7s
I'm having issue with GTA IV lagging and i wan to mod it but the lag kills it so i'm wondering if someone can hmu on Skype to help address this issue i'm having. If you can help fix this issue and help with adding some mods to the game will pay but has to be solved.
I just got my PC yesterday its this PC: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D1KX2M4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
look at the specs to see for yourself but please help me I really want to play without the lag. Also new to PC gaming aswell, just a heads up.

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Hello 7s
I'm having issue with GTA IV lagging and i wan to mod it but the lag kills it so i'm wondering if someone can hmu on Skype to help address this issue i'm having. If you can help fix this issue and help with adding some mods to the game will pay but has to be solved.
I just got my PC yesterday its this PC: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D1KX2M4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
look at the specs to see for yourself but please help me I really want to play without the lag. Also new to PC gaming aswell, just a heads up.
I'm not surprised with those specs. I hate to tell you but this PC will really struggle to run GTA. :frown:

Take it back if you can and request a build on here, we'll help you out.

G

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
I'm not surprised with those specs. I hate to tell you but this PC will really struggle to run GTA. :frown:

Take it back if you can and request a build on here, we'll help you out.
dang... wheres the thread ? what games would run you know ?

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom