• Start date
  • Views 3,567
A

Anthony Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gik2LRU.jpg
GTA IV L33T x Kent v2 Source This is SneakiestKents v2 Source. And Its an Edit of Motions v2 But its an Amazing Edit and its got new Features and Some Nice Style This is it

SneakiestKent Said I Could Release the Source

Prooved

Thanks

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I give him Full Permission to release this.As this is old. :tongue:

AvExiLLuZionZz

AvExiLLuZionZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope,private but if people want me to release it, then that is what i'm going to do.

Release it :tongue: . Also, you should put EVERY neon in it. I constantly have to open menus to use different neons for people. (blue, red, yellow, orange, Buffeting's pink, green, white, Buffeting's turquoise, disco (club lights), rainbow and more).
Lol, I would like it to be released :tongue: . Also, maybe some new teleports? And, Nathan's and Buffeting's Protection should be in it too. These are just some good suggestions :tongue:

EDIT: Wow, I put a lot of :tongue: faces...

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Release it :tongue: . Also, you should put EVERY neon in it. I constantly have to open menus to use different neons for people. (blue, red, yellow, orange, Buffeting's pink, green, white, Buffeting's turquoise, disco (club lights), rainbow and more).
Lol, I would like it to be released :tongue: . Also, maybe some new teleports? And, Nathan's and Buffeting's Protection should be in it too. These are just some good suggestions :tongue:

EDIT: Wow, I put a lot of :tongue: faces...
Maybe but right now the menu is being sh**.

Top Bottom
Login
Register