Sin$

not gone be released

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks real to me guys, look no base jump symbols on the map. Just because he is a leech means that this is definantly fake. I feel more people should accept the fact that there are a lot of people are smarter then some of the top members on this forum. Who knows it could be fake. But it looks to me like you guys are just jugding him. Maybe he's been modding for a long time and just decided to join the site. I will admit though our top members are very intelligent and they are a trustful source for us to download our mods.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
i finaly found a handeling that work

I already have it bypassed. You just done what I told you in that party so credit goes to me thanks :smile:

Oh, and you do realise that MD LEADER is just sucking up to you to get a hold of them. I got at least 3-4 messages and party invites from them everyday! lol

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember this would not be possible with out me bypassing the handling.dat Thanks to me :smile:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember this would not be possible with out me bypassing the handling.dat Thanks to me :smile:

No, you didn't tell me how to bypass handling whatsoever! I worked that out single handedly as well as Brady and Cathering. You did not release the method publicly, rather more - your were very selfish with it.

You only get credit for god mode - nothing else :smile: Well done for that though...

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$

All hail the mod king Danny, may you rise to glory with your undefeated mods.

But serious, nobody cares. Why is it such a big deal to you?

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you didn't tell me how to bypass handling whatsoever! I worked that out single handedly as well as Brady and Cathering. You did not release the method publicly, rather more - your were very selfish with it.

You only get credit for god mode - nothing else :smile: Well done for that though...
Danny just can't accept the facts, he even believes that privately distributing files constitutes a public release, and therefore he is in deserving of credit. How absurd.

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Your an idiot...Getting credit for something you release rather then being the first to bypass is ****ing stupid.

Barry was the bypasser for old mods...he never released on how he did it... when brady got it he released it...Barry still got the credit... and the superman mod...hasn't been released yet...but im sure once someone did they would not get credit for releasing it. You brady and cathering are ****ing stupid Get a life.

Danny just can't accept the facts, he even believes that privately distributing files constitutes a public release, and therefore he is in deserving of credit. How absurd.
You would have never found it out without me saying something about it. gtfo

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Your an idiot...Getting credit for something you release rather then being the first to bypass is ****ing stupid.

Barry was the bypasser for old mods...he never released on how he did it... when brady got it he released it...Barry still got the credit... and the superman mod...hasn't been released yet...but im sure once someone did they would not get credit for releasing it. You brady and cathering are ****ing stupid Get a life.

You were not credited original bypasser because you didn't release the method therefore the community deemed that a selfish act. You don't deserve credit because I, Brady and Cathering did NOT require your help in-order to bypass the handling.dat

They found an alternative, released it and therefore deserve full credit as it contained handling data that Brady, Punishment and Shadow made for v5.0

Why do you care so much for credit? The only stupidity I see is what you are posting. If it means that much to you Queen Danny then you are the original bypasser of handling.dat.

YAY! Everyone hail DANNY DARTH TK....

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You would have never found it out without me saying something about it. gtfo
but didnt barry help them make a lot of the mods ? so shouldnt he get credit for that ?

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You were not credited original bypasser because you didn't release the method therefore the community deemed that a selfish act. You don't deserve credit because I, Brady and Cathering did NOT require your help in-order to bypass the handling.dat

They found an alternative, released it and therefore deserve full credit as it contained handling data that Brady, Punishment and Shadow made for v5.0

Why do you care so much for credit? The only stupidity I see is what you are posting. If it means that much to you Queen Danny then you are the original bypasser of handling.dat.

YAY! Everyone hail DANNY DARTH TK....

They did not find an alternate way because the way they did it was the way i did it. So therefore it is my way not there's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register