• Thread starter Duck
  • Start date
  • Views 30,953
TeOzMaGiKz

TeOzMaGiKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Dont Care if it ends up like original, I Enjoy Modding Original With v1.1 Better Than v5.0 on TBoGT, Original is The Best :smile:

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Not tried the weapons file but I am not really arsed with tbogt anymore tbh anyway just thought I would see what still can be done.

Yeah same here. I just want to fix the old ones so people can use them again.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Any further progress or information I can use to update the post with? If you guys could let me know what files are still editable, that would be great.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Any further progress or information I can use to update the post with? If you guys could let me know what files are still editable, that would be great.
Everything from v1.1 is bypassed on EFLC, which isn't a surprise like the handling, .ide, hud etc.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Practically all the same as Original, with the setup.xml appearing to be slightly editable (length must be the same), but the name of content.dat does not seem to be changable.

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Practically all the same as Original, with the setup.xml appearing to be slightly editable (length must be the same), but the name of content.dat does not seem to be changable.
Where is the post/thread that has all of the files you can edit in the original?

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have brady macs 4.2.6 mods will they work and if i do the update will it ban me ?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
i have brady macs 4.2.6 mods will they work and if i do the update will it ban me ?
No they won't work...and no it won't ban you.

handling.dat (must be same size, and you cannot edit the $,%,! sections unless you do it in another place that isn't checked like up top with the v1.1's)
You might want to add a note to the handling.dat like the one above or something similar, because it's not like it used to be, now it's done like v1.1. So a person would be editing the handling.dat within the common.rpf, and both dlc.rpfs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register