• Thread starter Menace UK
  • Start date
  • Views 5,554
Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure if I have just been gambling too much and am losing my mind or if the races start repeating? For example the two following races I am almost sure I have saw the same race atleast 3 times over the last few days

Dream shatterer even sweet releaf 4/1 friendly fire 9/1 measles 15/1 wage of 21/1 stupid money 30/1

Mr worthwhile 2/1 mud dragon 5/1 invade grenade 13/1 doozy floozy 13/1 country stuck 21/1 glass or Tina 23/1

I have even bet on 10/1 shot 3 times in the last days “knowing” it will win.

somone probably gonna come along and tell me it’s impossible and random but thoughts?

side note the high limits dealer seams to play me the same cards also the Chinese looking women (sorry) always gives me 2 winning hands then the third hand I can only reach a max of 18 and she has pocket 19 or 20 I think it is. The white guy with the square head always plays me a losing hand first time if the npcs are at the poker table if they are not I can win the first hand. The same Chinese looking one always has blackjack first hand if the other dealers are in a certain position, this has happened atleast twice. Edit 3 times in a day check video below

i would need more testing with the dealers to be sure but I recorded atleast 300 races over the last few days and if the same 6 horses run the same horse won atleast for me

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register