What's new

Solved GTA Emblems Gone? & Modded Crew Color Issues

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but I've not seen this posted anywhere at all so I'm guessing not. Basically I used to use a paid service called GTAemblems to import PNG & JPG files which can then be uploaded and used on the social club as a crew emblem. This was a brilliant service and was around for many years. Recently I noticed it's completely gone, no explanation or anything. Anyone know of why it's gone or what has happened to the site? maybe Rockstar had it shut down? or the owner shut the site down? any ideas?

Also while on this topic, I also noticed issues editing crew color codes via the inspect element, such as making your crew color black (000000AA) or White (FFFFFF00) and obviously any other desired colors. I've never had an issue with this at all in the past, but recently I cannot set crew colors to black?
Anyone else had similar issues or is it just me?.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but I've not seen this posted anywhere at all so I'm guessing not. Basically I used to use a paid service called GTAemblems to import PNG & JPG files which can then be uploaded and used on the social club as a crew emblem. This was a brilliant service and was around for many years. Recently I noticed it's completely gone, no explanation or anything. Anyone know of why it's gone or what has happened to the site? maybe Rockstar had it shut down? or the owner shut the site down? any ideas?

Also while on this topic, I also noticed issues editing crew color codes via the inspect element, such as making your crew color black (000000AA) or White (FFFFFF00) and obviously any other desired colors. I've never had an issue with this at all in the past, but recently I cannot set crew colors to black?
Ive used the emblem service many times in the past. But as you stated, the website is definitely experiencing issues.

I hope the return.

T

tanacarer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how about GTA-S emblem? they upload too

Last edited:
Top Bottom