Working GTA - BEFF Mega Thread

• Thread starter PureFred
  • Start date
  • Views 152,101
as DxPP

as DxPP

Reaction score
Sin$
Hola, tengo una pregunta para los expertos en crear autos con beff. ¿Sabes lo que necesito para poder crear un coche de dos tonos y dos texturas? (hexágono primario 3d y secundario desgastado).
It should be noted that I already have my two-tone and Nacarado slots and wheel. I just need to know what steps I have to follow to achieve it.

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Purefred... question. Can you get fast run with beff on PS5? Saw an old video you made but no luck with that, any help is appreciated, Thank you
Nahh that was a April fools video bruv he posted. You can't get fast run through BEFF hey.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Purefred... question. Can you get fast run with beff on PS5? Saw an old video you made but no luck with that, any help is appreciated, Thank you
please watch till the very end of the video... and the date it was recorded

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please watch till the very end of the video... and the date it was recorded
Yeah, I hear you... I'm always alittle late to the party. Confusing video when you just come across it 8 months later. Nice one

S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys
I was trying to make merge car2car with netcut and 2ps5.

So i managed to merge a car this way:
-go to lsc with donor car on c1
-suspend c1 with netcut
-go online with c2 and buy receiver car over donor car. Save.
-Turn off netcut with c1 ,save.

So it works but not everything transfer: sometimes wheel color does not transfert, same for perlescent. It is quite random.

Does anybody have tips or a better method to transfert 100% to donor car

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys
I was trying to make merge car2car with netcut and 2ps5.

So i managed to merge a car this way:
-go to lsc with donor car on c1
-suspend c1 with netcut
-go online with c2 and buy receiver car over donor car. Save.
-Turn off netcut with c1 ,save.

So it works but not everything transfer: sometimes wheel color does not transfert, same for perlescent. It is quite random.

im a lil cloudy on the details but..

requirements -
stock car (cavalcade for example)
modded car (must be the SAME car as the stock car, cavalcade)

c1 - start with stock car in moc storage, be in session with friend in car meet, lock console (locking c1 doesnt kick u out of friends sess)
c2 - load online, and with another friend, gctf his RCV into ur moc, REPLACING the stock car, save, exit c2
c1 - purchase friends modded (cavalcade) into the moc, replacing the stock car (cavalcade)

thats an actual merge

what youre doing is almost a slot merge, and you wont get a full transfer that way, ever, as the slot it is on will either allow/disallow specific things to transfer

T

tetzrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check on the first page.
Vehicles->Merges->Car to car service car merge.
The method to merge the service car has changed, but the rest is the still the same.

The basic process is this...
Car to service car merge (glitch)
Service car to any car merge (beff)

Im on ps4, Im unsure if these steps are relevant or can be achieved on other platforms... Here are the updated steps.

4. Go to the snacks table, hit right dpad to open snacks menu. Join anawack, accept both join and targeting alerts. Wait until you hear the first pulse sound before accepting the last alert. If done correctly you should be able to walk with snacks menu still up.

5. Walk towards the service car and as soon as the menu starts to flicker hit right dpad. Join anawack, accept both join and targeting alerts. Wait until you hear the first pulse sound before accepting the last alert.

6. You will load into the game with a modded service car. If it's not modded, you didn't enter the bunker. Hit circle button to exit snacks menu.

*anawack = friend in private job with different targeting mode set.

Last edited:
S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im a lil cloudy on the details but..

requirements -
stock car (cavalcade for example)
modded car (must be the SAME car as the stock car, cavalcade)

c1 - start with stock car in moc storage, be in session with friend in car meet, lock console (locking c1 doesnt kick u out of friends sess)
c2 - load online, and with another friend, gctf his RCV into ur moc, REPLACING the stock car, save, exit c2
c1 - purchase friends modded (cavalcade) into the moc, replacing the stock car (cavalcade)

thats an actual merge

what youre doing is almost a slot merge, and you wont get a full transfer that way, ever, as the slot it is on will either allow/disallow specific things to transfer
What does rcv does in this merge? I don’t understand the point of gctf this?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What does rcv does in this merge? I don’t understand the point of gctf this?
i used it in a previous reply to someone else. sorry for confusion. replace the RCV with whatever other car you want the mods on.

K

Kexrilz

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone wants something added BEFF wise, reply and i will add it in!
Hello bro, I have a problem with netcut (I've been using netcut for 1 year) and it happens to me that I already have the outfit to transfer the upper garment but when I enter the mission it doesn't happen, it simply changes the outfit, before it worked for me but from one day to another stopped working for me. please i need help with that

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello bro, I have a problem with netcut (I've been using netcut for 1 year) and it happens to me that I already have the outfit to transfer the upper garment but when I enter the mission it doesn't happen, it simply changes the outfit, before it worked for me but from one day to another stopped working for me. please i need help with that
Make sure you're using the correct components to merge and are using the Isreal parachute.

N

NotoriousStyles

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone had any success with the ps lock button on ps5? It co to use to log me out on console 1

Top Bottom
Login
Register