• Views 152,066
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i was doing the apartment method with console lock, and after the first save right before i spend money for the second save, the game suspended on my ps4

info: i am using netcut, console 1 is ps4, console 2 is ps5, i used the lock method, for the apartment, i was just going to do it for the hanger, and i did close the game after i bought the expensive hanger on console 1 after saving as instructed, can anyone tell me what went wrong? i got 7million left and cant afford to mess up again, any help or info would be super appreciated
"nd i did close the game after i bought the expensive hanger on console 1"

why are you buying expensive on c1?

P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"nd i did close the game after i bought the expensive hanger on console 1"

why are you buying expensive on c1?
Forgive me it's been a long day lmao, I had bought the expensive hanger on the ps5, went to console one <ps4> that still had my money and did the first save, after that first save when I'm supposed to buy ammo and save again, right before that part it had suspended on me, im confused on why it suspended cause I turned off the lock as instructed and closed the game on my ps5 <C2> <I think that's what you meant in the thread correct me if I'm wrong please> and continued on but it still suspended, I even logged out on the ps5 out of my playstation account, unless that was the problem? Closing the game then logging out of my account

Edit: thank you for your quick response ? wasn't sure if I'd get one at all ?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgive me it's been a long day lmao, I had bought the expensive hanger on the ps5, went to console one <ps4> that still had my money and did the first save, after that first save when I'm supposed to buy ammo and save again, right before that part it had suspended on me, im confused on why it suspended cause I turned off the lock as instructed and closed the game on my ps5 <C2> <I think that's what you meant in the thread correct me if I'm wrong please> and continued on but it still suspended, I even logged out on the ps5 out of my playstation account, unless that was the problem? Closing the game then logging out of my account

Edit: thank you for your quick response ? wasn't sure if I'd get one at all ?
oh no. youre NOT supposed to disable LOCK while youre on c1. read the steps one more time.

once c2 is closed, go to c1, make your saves, CLOSE C1, AND THEN TURN OFF LOCK.

P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh no. youre NOT supposed to disable LOCK while youre on c1. read the steps one more time.

once c2 is closed, go to c1, make your saves, CLOSE C1, AND THEN TURN OFF LOCK.
Your amazing!! Thank you so much, I have 1 more question, compared to the chips glitch, is the apartment method not as dangerous for wipes? I noticed it didn't have a warning and just wanna be safe, if not, are their any guidelines to be following?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Your amazing!! Thank you so much, I have 1 more question, compared to the chips glitch, is the apartment method not as dangerous for wipes? I noticed it didn't have a warning and just wanna be safe, if not, are their any guidelines to be following?
no beff glitch will result in wipes, youre fine

T

Turtle166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone not able to do PS4 edition anymore? Seems to be only giving me 2 mins like the ps5 edition now.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an easy rinse and repeat for apt glitch?
not really.

c1 - cheap apartment, locks
c2 - buys expensive
c1 - spends money, unlocks

restart games

c1 - buys cheap apartments, locks

begin again

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an easy rinse and repeat for apt glitch?
C1 - Buy cheap apartments/properties

TURN ON NETCUT

C2 - Buy expensive apartments/properties, story mode

C1 - Ammo and outfit save

C2 - Reload online session, buy cheap apartments/properties

C1 - Buy expensive apartments/properties, save, story mode, dashboard

TURN OFF NETCUT

C2 - Make ammo and outfit save

That’s the method I use and it should rake in about $20 million each time if you have absolutely every option the most expensive as well as every property the most expensive at the beginning of the steps.

D

DemonMods1986

Reaction score
Sin$
I know that this is an older thread but I am trying to learn BEFF and this thread seems helpful. I just got one very important question and that is what if your PC has to be wired and your consoles stay wireless (due to too many things in the has are wired connections)?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that this is an older thread but I am trying to learn BEFF and this thread seems helpful. I just got one very important question and that is what if your PC has to be wired and your consoles stay wireless (due to too many things in the has are wired connections)?
then you MAY have issues. better to make them both match.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to beff the new judgement day jackets? I have two from pumpkin hoody and hand drawn biker jacket, I heard you can beff the other jackets.

D

DemonMods1986

Reaction score
Sin$
then you MAY have issues. better to make them both match.
See that's kind of the problem. I live in a multi-family home and the Router and Sub-Router are both full of Ethernet Cables and I will not run my PC on Wi-Fi had too many issues with my Wi-Fi card that was brand new, and the correct software downloaded and installed correctly so I pulled it out and returned it and have stayed on Ethernet only

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for the same plus all the new masks.
For all the new masks (all the tech demon ones, pumpkin mask, the Frankenstein/vampire and the apocalypse horsemen masks) you have to do either beff genderswap or solo FM Genderswap to obtain those. As for the jackets I'm not entirely sure of the components on those unfortunately...

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a website out there with all the transfer components somewhere. It was put together by someone on Twitter but their Twitter was banned so I can't remember the website. But it is out there somewhere.

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a website out there with all the transfer components somewhere. It was put together by someone on Twitter but their Twitter was banned so I can't remember the website. But it is out there somewhere.
Its max1382.com but I don't think he has BEFF components for the Halloween jackets. I've already looked over the site and there ain't anything of the sort unfortunately. But you can take a look yourself if you like. ??

Dragunstalker

Dragunstalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For all the new masks (all the tech demon ones, pumpkin mask, the Frankenstein/vampire and the apocalypse horsemen masks) you have to do either beff genderswap or solo FM Genderswap to obtain those. As for the jackets I'm not entirely sure of the components on those unfortunately...
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its max1382.com but I don't think he has BEFF components for the Halloween jackets. I've already looked over the site and there ain't anything of the sort unfortunately. But you can take a look yourself if you like. ??

Nah it's not that one. The person was selling services for unlocks. He had all the components for all the new stuff like the jackets, masks, outfits(Bigfoot, Mummy, etc.). I guess the hair from the Bigfoot outfit can even be applied over your outfits(not exactly sure which slot the hair uses).

Top Bottom
Login
Register