• Start date
  • Views 152,147
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Gives matte texture, not worn. Easiest way to do a worn hex is on a wheel, pearl and secondary slot/two tone slot, whatever you prefer to call it.
Yeah i know, i couldnt remember wbat the technical name for thjs was called though. I was certain it was crew matte but not 100%. Worn looks like it has 2 colors in the reflection.... The whitish glare and the pearl. You know what im talking about I might not be explaining it the best.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i know, i couldnt remember wbat the technical name for thjs was called though. I was certain it was crew matte but not 100%. Worn looks like it has 2 colors in the reflection.... The whitish glare and the pearl. You know what im talking about I might not be explaining it the best.
yea you explained it pretty well

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have netcut pro, im locking C1 [PS4] just like in the video but I barely make it online on C2 before C1 gives me the alert "The connection to PSN has been lost. Return to Grand Theft Auto V."
Ive searched this thread for an answer but unless im blind i couldnt see one.
Am I doing something wrong?

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have netcut pro, im locking C1 [PS4] just like in the video but I barely make it online on C2 before C1 gives me the alert "The connection to PSN has been lost. Return to Grand Theft Auto V."
Ive searched this thread for an answer but unless im blind i couldnt see one.
Am I doing something wrong?
Doesn’t make sense, you running wired or wireless?
Post automatically merged:

You downloaded arcai router, correct?

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wireless. Even tried switching c1 and c2 around but it's still doing it.
One is using disc and rhe other is Digital so maybe that?

You downloaded arcai router, correct?
No I haven't, I thought they were interchangeable

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have arcai router downloaded and your using that to lock c1 make sure the computer and console are on same internet, meaning if console is wireless that your locking, computer should also be wireless and vice versa for wired. If your still having issues with arcai router I would uninstall netcut and all folders and reinstall. There is a discord for netcut where you can talk to netcut support for help. You shouldn't be getting kicked on ps4 console, beff is infinite except on ps5.

You want to download arcai router, that's your problem. Arcai router is free for pro users and you'll want to connect to arcai, then the lock will work the way you want it to

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have arcai router downloaded and your using that to lock c1 make sure the computer and console are on same internet, meaning if console is wireless that your locking, computer should also be wireless and vice versa for wired. If your still having issues with arcai router I would uninstall netcut and all folders and reinstall. There is a discord for netcut where you can talk to netcut support for help. You shouldn't be getting kicked on ps4 console, beff is infinite except on ps5.

You want to download arcai router, that's your problem. Arcai router is free for pro users and you'll want to connect to arcai, then the lock will work the way you want it to
So I just tried Arcai router and it did the same thing again.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had problems a few months back because the computer was automatically updating. Some updates affect the way netcut works, that being said, two months ago I created a restore point on my computer and paused all updates for two months. Then I completely reset my computer so all updates were gone, and reinstalled netcut and arcai. I've had zero problems since and I don't allow my computer to update.

I had problems a few months back because the computer was automatically updating. Some updates affect the way netcut works, that being said, two months ago I created a restore point on my computer and paused all updates for two months. Then I completely reset my computer so all updates were gone, and reinstalled netcut and arcai. I've had zero problems since and I don't allow my computer to update.
Not saying that's what you should do, I'm not a computer guy. Try netcut discord, you can start a ticket. State your problem and they get back with you pretty quickly.

You should also look up videos on YouTube of Purefred. He's an arcai master and has extensive videos on how to setup and use arcai router.

Last edited:
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so i always say i cannot help with netcut. and i cant, but their discord can. but, theres a few things we must check.
first thing wireless. are BOTH PC and PS4 (the one youre locking) wireless? they should be, as otherwise you can have issues.
also, its wireless, your router may simply not be able to handle it, which is why arcai router is recomended.

so do this. restart your normal router, make sure its updated (netgear routers, if not updated, can give you 9 mb download speed, when they should be giving you 90 mb)
then, restart both pc and ps4. make sure theyre both wireless or wired. no mixing.
then boot up arcai router, and see if it occurs. time it, and see how long you get on c1.

then reply and i can see if i can fix your issue or send you to their discord

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i always say i cannot help with netcut. and i cant, but their discord can. but, theres a few things we must check.
first thing wireless. are BOTH PC and PS4 (the one youre locking) wireless? they should be, as otherwise you can have issues.
also, its wireless, your router may simply not be able to handle it, which is why arcai router is recomended.

so do this. restart your normal router, make sure its updated (netgear routers, if not updated, can give you 9 mb download speed, when they should be giving you 90 mb)
then, restart both pc and ps4. make sure theyre both wireless or wired. no mixing.
then boot up arcai router, and see if it occurs. time it, and see how long you get on c1.

then reply and i can see if i can fix your issue or send you to their discord
Yep, both pc and ps4 are wireless. The outcome is the same for Netcut or Arcai router, I'm using Arcai rn. It's an original ps4 so it's 2.4ghz, changed the pc to 2.4 to match and it made no difference.
I've rebooted everything and I get about 1minute on C1 before I get the error.

Tried using a mobile hotspot to rule out my router and its still doing it. I don't even turn on my second ps4 and it still gives the error

Total waste of time, it'd be easier just messing with shark cards

Last edited:
iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always run into problems when my computer goes into sleep mode while netcut is open. For some reason, it will never work (which is basically everyday). At the beginning I would reinstall netcut everyday and it got pretty annoying, so what I do now that works for me (because when it goes into sleep mode and gives me problems there is no adjusting internet or lagging or anything like that it’s either on or off, which gives me about 1 minute, similar to what you’re describing) is I first close netcut tab in my browser/close the router application (either/or, whatever you have) and then I turn off my Wi-Fi on my laptop (airplane mode), open up task manager (alt+control+delete) force close netcut that is still running in the background, I give my PC a restart after doing so, and upon booting back up I turn my Wi-Fi back on and BOOM! Problem solved… Simple as that…

Now I don’t know exactly what you’re issue is or what’s causing it, just wanted to throw this out there because it works for me, so maybe it can work for you as well… it never hurts to try right? But literally basically everyday I have to do that, and I’m guessing it’s because the elapsed time and the PC being on and Xbox’s/PlayStations being turned off and on and what not and the connections are not going to be the same every single time if that makes sense? Ehhh… probably not lol but whatever

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently there's a bug the owner is aware of and is working on a fix.
??

Thankyou for helping tho everyone lol I was losing my mind

S

Siruxz

Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do beff on a Ps5 E&E Version and everytime my friend loads in it kicks me at 90% someone knows how to fix that one?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do beff on a Ps5 E&E Version and everytime my friend loads in it kicks me at 90% someone knows how to fix that one?
ps5 gives you only about 2 mins to do the glitch.

S

Siruxz

Reaction score
Sin$
ps5 gives you only about 2 mins to do the glitch.
I know, but u know how to load faster into online lobbies? Caus it takes an eternity from Main Menu and if we try to start from Story/Creator it says we need to create an account.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know, but u know how to load faster into online lobbies? Caus it takes an eternity from Main Menu and if we try to start from Story/Creator it says we need to create an account.
yea sadly until they fix that "create a character", youre kinda screwed. you can only go to freemode, or you can have a friend in a closed friend session. thats all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(seperate reply)

i have added video tutorials on how to make cars. this is using the slot method, aka the "correct method". written steps are going to take an EXTREMELY! long amount of time, so please use the videos for now as they explain everything in as much detail as i could. thanks.

Last edited:
Pill Cosby

Pill Cosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did Rockstar patch BEFF on Xbox every time I go to lag out with Netcut I get taken out of the lobby with an error message.

P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was doing the apartment method with console lock, and after the first save right before i spend money for the second save, the game suspended on my ps4

info: i am using netcut, console 1 is ps4, console 2 is ps5, i used the lock method, for the apartment, i was just going to do it for the hanger, and i did close the game after i bought the expensive hanger on console 1 after saving as instructed, can anyone tell me what went wrong? i got 7million left and cant afford to mess up again, any help or info would be super appreciated

Top Bottom
Login
Register