What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working GTA - BEFF Mega Thread

• Thread starter PureFred
  • Start date
  • Views 155,032
B

BHzzeus

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone wants something added BEFF wise, reply and i will add it in!
If I was trying to do this on a friends account that just stared the game and is level one would he have to buy a shark card to start the money part of it or can he do that right away with what he has

skew78

skew78

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
If I was trying to do this on a friends account that just stared the game and is level one would he have to buy a shark card to start the money part of it or can he do that right away with what he has
You can start with 200k, buy apartment, make money on this, and little to little make more and more

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
With GTA leaving Xbox Gamepass/Cloud, is there a current BEFF method using two consoles to build cars? I am currently using Xbox Cloud as a third console to buyover my Slots (e.g. Wheel & Pearl Slot) from my other account on my second console. I used to do the Autoshop merge but I haven't found a new method. Any help would be appreciated.

L

LGNF_HAXS

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the chip method safe? I remember having both my character wiped because of a frozen chip glitch a few years ago. It was a different glitch however, a real frozen chip glitch, not BEFF like this one.

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to save the bandana mask I have on with the cowboy hat in my profile pic ? I've tired everything and I cannot get it to where I don't have ti keep re doing small section of the glitch each time I get into or out of car or change out fit, or whatever, it just won't stick.
Would this BEFF thing help with that in any way?
I see much more glitches outfits that save fine , buy this simple one won't stick.
I have other mask saved with cowboy hatvthat look like they defending wouldn't dave but they do. This won't for some weird reason and I'm at it for about 5 years or more .

B

BHzzeus

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thx awesome to know

B

BHzzeus

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get fast run in 2024 I tried pure Fred’s method and I didn’t work and I fill all that he did it just wouldn’t let me join a solo session so I did invite only does anybody know what I need to do or how I did it?
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know how to get fast run in 2024 I tried pure Fred’s method and I didn’t work and I fill all that he did it just wouldn’t let me join a solo session so I did invite only does anybody know what I need to do or how I did it?

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you read through purefred's BEFF post you'll realise it was a April fools joke/post. You can't actually obtain fast run through BEFF. The only way to obtain fast run is to purchase it through certain sellers as the method they use is private. (Has to do with social club api hacking/modding which ain't easy)..

B

BHzzeus

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know the merge for Xbox yawing beff/net cut because pure Fred’s video says it’s patches and I’m trying to do it for some friends

XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else struggling to Beff oppressors recently?

I've been doing it for 2 years now no issue but as of last week whenever I finish when I'm back on C1 the oppressors never get delivered.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else struggling to Beff oppressors recently?

I've been doing it for 2 years now no issue but as of last week whenever I finish when I'm back on C1 the oppressors never get delivered.
Not related to beff, but if you leave or back out of the internet screen before the URL changes to "purchase complete" then it will not show up. I've had this happen a few times now with various vehicles.

XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not related to beff, but if you leave or back out of the internet screen before the URL changes to "purchase complete" then it will not show up. I've had this happen a few times now with various vehicles.
Yea true I have had that happen to me before with other things but the steps have always been to leave before the vehicle you're buying is delivered on C2 so it's strange that now they don't want to be delivered on C1 when I'm finished.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea true I have had that happen to me before with other things but the steps have always been to leave before the vehicle you're buying is delivered on C2 so it's strange that now they don't want to be delivered on C1 when I'm finished.
Yeah, I've been having issues with leaving before it's delivered as of the latest update, so not sure if they messed something up. Either way you can wait until they are delivered on C2, force save, then spend money and force save on C1 and you should be fine.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone in here tell me how to do stockings and shoes? Been looking every where but can’t figure it out. Thanks

T

TryhardHunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I have the gunbelt already is there a way to merge it onto a different outfit using beff?

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone having an issue with BEFF where your money on C1 isn't saving?
I've been doing BEFF for quite some time now and haven't had an issue. But all of a sudden today, any money I spend on C2 is getting deducted when I load back in. I am making sure to spend money on C1 before forcing a save and quitting, so not sure what is going on. Any help is appreciated.

skew78

skew78

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone having an issue with BEFF where your money on C1 isn't saving?
I've been doing BEFF for quite some time now and haven't had an issue. But all of a sudden today, any money I spend on C2 is getting deducted when I load back in. I am making sure to spend money on C1 before forcing a save and quitting, so not sure what is going on. Any help is appreciated.
What is your save method on c1 ?

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
What is your save method on c1 ?
I buy something (usually ammo) and then do a double outfit change to force a save. I even tried buying a cheap car to spend money and that didn't help either. It's just weird how I have been doing this the same way for 9 months or so and only now am I having issues with it.

skew78

skew78

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
I buy something (usually ammo) and then do a double outfit change to force a save. I even tried buying a cheap car to spend money and that didn't help either. It's just weird how I have been doing this the same way for 9 months or so and only now am I having issues with it.
Do this. First, before starting, buy a 100k apartment. Then, when you're about to save on C1, buy a the cheapest apartment on the 100k apartment. It will give you money and save, and you should be good

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
Do this. First, before starting, buy a 100k apartment. Then, when you're about to save on C1, buy a the cheapest apartment on the 100k apartment. It will give you money and save, and you should be good
Just tried this and it did work, so thanks for the advice. However, I have been getting mixed results that past few times I've BEFF'd...sometimes my money saves and sometimes sometimes it doesn't.

Do I need to do it this way every time going forward? Or did this fix the issue somehow?

Top Bottom
Login
Register