• Views 152,131
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this method still work on Xbox series x?
yes

V

viezert123

Reaction score
Sin$
Look up the website called: llsxlentll, she has a list of all components, you have to wear the right components on C2 to prevent them from flipping colors.
Are you sure that the BEFF Appartment swap LOCK method is correct? At point 3 ; it says unlag the console, while method is for locking. Do you mean unlock the console? Because that would suspend c1 immediately on ps5.

//

QUOTE:

Spoiler: LOCK METHOD
Requirements -
2 consoles
NetCut
Money to buy apartments and properties

1. Load into C1 and make sure you own the cheapest apartments, businesses and Agency. If you don't, purchase them over all your current properties. You do NOT lose your vehicles. Don't touch the Facility and Office. Once you own the cheapest apartments/properties, lag C1.

2. When you can, load onto C2, buy the most expensive apartments, businesses and their upgrades, and Agency. Replace all your cheap ones. Spend as much money on the apartments and properties as you can. Then, make an outfit save and get the orange save circle.

3. Close C2. Return to C1, unlag the console, and make an outfit save. Once the orange circle goes through, you must spend your money on either ammo, a car, or anything at all, even a vending machine. After spending, wait about 30 seconds and make another outfit save. Make sure the orange circle goes through. You MUST spend money, otherwise you will lose all the money you spent on C2. Then, make an outfit save and get the orange save circle. Close C1. Turn off NetCut.

4. The glitch is done. You should return to GTA Online with the money you originally had, and all the properties you bought on C2. To make the money, replace all of them with the cheapest properties. Once all your apartments/properties are, again, the cheapest ones, begin the glitch again.

To clear up confusion. You make the money AFTER the glitch is done. You are making the money when you are trading in the expensive properties you purchased for the cheapest ones.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure that the BEFF Appartment swap LOCK method is correct? At point 3 ; it says unlag the console, while method is for locking. Do you mean unlock the console? Because that would suspend c1 immediately on ps5.

//

QUOTE:

Spoiler: LOCK METHOD
Requirements -
2 consoles
NetCut
Money to buy apartments and properties

1. Load into C1 and make sure you own the cheapest apartments, businesses and Agency. If you don't, purchase them over all your current properties. You do NOT lose your vehicles. Don't touch the Facility and Office. Once you own the cheapest apartments/properties, lag C1.

2. When you can, load onto C2, buy the most expensive apartments, businesses and their upgrades, and Agency. Replace all your cheap ones. Spend as much money on the apartments and properties as you can. Then, make an outfit save and get the orange save circle.

3. Close C2. Return to C1, unlag the console, and make an outfit save. Once the orange circle goes through, you must spend your money on either ammo, a car, or anything at all, even a vending machine. After spending, wait about 30 seconds and make another outfit save. Make sure the orange circle goes through. You MUST spend money, otherwise you will lose all the money you spent on C2. Then, make an outfit save and get the orange save circle. Close C1. Turn off NetCut.

4. The glitch is done. You should return to GTA Online with the money you originally had, and all the properties you bought on C2. To make the money, replace all of them with the cheapest properties. Once all your apartments/properties are, again, the cheapest ones, begin the glitch again.

To clear up confusion. You make the money AFTER the glitch is done. You are making the money when you are trading in the expensive properties you purchased for the cheapest ones.
yes, sorry. i may have accidentally mixed them up. sadly , se7en sins is broken and wont let me update it now. i cant add/edit anything and save the thread. ill report it to the mods

S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello
I have a question :
I guess it is possible to paint stock rims via the netcut and 2 consoles method?
But what the steps? C1 or c2 buy the stock rims?

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello
I have a question :
I guess it is possible to paint stock rims via the netcut and 2 consoles method?
But what the steps? C1 or c2 buy the stock rims?
Just use f1 wheels. So merge the mods and stuff onto an f1 car then do beff again and when you change the f1 wheels to the stock ones they'll be colored.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I haven't read all 22 pages of comments and I might have brought this up once before but I think you should add the deadspot speedo merge to this. I can help with any of the work you need and i know youre aware that I know what im doing.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just use f1 wheels. So merge the mods and stuff onto an f1 car then do beff again and when you change the f1 wheels to the stock ones they'll be colored.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I haven't read all 22 pages of comments and I might have brought this up once before but I think you should add the deadspot speedo merge to this. I can help with any of the work you need and i know youre aware that I know what im doing.
if youd like, you can add steps in a comment. sadly, i cannot edit my own thread due to Se7enSins website having errors. once they fix it, ill gladly add it in

K

Kinetic soldier

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
hi,

like a lot i suppose i have some xbox dupe accounts
i would like to fix the broken dunce outfit
how can i save them like the dunce hat doesnt save
should i go to badsport and do some or there is a beff method or any methode to save it

and 2nd question
how can i create myself the pogo floating glass outfit ?
like put it on any outfits ?

thx for infos

J

jayv19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me beff components for sasquatch outfit please but before for this outfit would I after delete a character if so I'm going to leave it but I would love to no how to make a invisible torso outfit and am I right on thinking I have outfits with invisible ankles so I'd just put joggers over that outfit make a fresh save in a slot to keep invisible ancles right am also confused with joggers so c1 I apply say white cargo pants and c2 apply say purple cargo pants I'm unsure what joggers you equip first before doing color jogger flips but would love to make some outfits with beff

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me beff components for sasquatch outfit please but before for this outfit would I after delete a character if so I'm going to leave it but I would love to no how to make a invisible torso outfit and am I right on thinking I have outfits with invisible ankles so I'd just put joggers over that outfit make a fresh save in a slot to keep invisible ancles right am also confused with joggers so c1 I apply say white cargo pants and c2 apply say purple cargo pants I'm unsure what joggers you equip first before doing color jogger flips but would love to make some outfits with beff
If you need info on beff outfits, invisible torso outfit, etc. Look up llsxlentll on YouTube. She has video on how to make invisible ankles, torso and also a website that tells you how to make beff outfits and the components for flipping colors of most items

J

jayv19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need info on beff outfits, invisible torso outfit, etc. Look up llsxlentll on YouTube. She has video on how to make invisible ankles, torso and also a website that tells you how to make beff outfits and the components for flipping colors of most items
I saw the website but it looses me ngl mate I find things beff related easier explained c1 apply... save c2 apply save dashboard... see like the joggers flip what kind of joggers do you start with Id no if it was explained what joggers to equip first on c1 then I get c2 are cargo pants it's just what do you start with first will check the videos and see if it helps thankyou

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the website but it looses me ngl mate I find things beff related easier explained c1 apply... save c2 apply save dashboard... see like the joggers flip what kind of joggers do you start with Id no if it was explained what joggers to equip first on c1 then I get c2 are cargo pants it's just what do you start with first will check the videos and see if it helps thankyou
Doesn't matter what color you start with, any color will flip to whatever color you want. Most important to equip the right cargos to get the color your looking for

J

jayv19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter what color you start with, any color will flip to whatever color you want. Most important to equip the right cargos to get the color your looking for
Thankyou its much appreciated will try tomorrow ?

S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some advise plz:
I was doing some car merges like this:

C1: donor car is parked inside moc , drive the car to lsc, change something then netcut
C2 buy receiver car over donor car inside moc,save
C1 go out lsc , save

But this method is quite random , sometimes not everything transfert , thats depend on what i change inside lsc before with donor car .
Is there a way to be sure to transfert everything?
I know theres differents methods but this one was fast.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some advise plz:
I was doing some car merges like this:

C1: donor car is parked inside moc , drive the car to lsc, change something then netcut
C2 buy receiver car over donor car inside moc,save
C1 go out lsc , save

But this method is quite random , sometimes not everything transfert , thats depend on what i change inside lsc before with donor car .
Is there a way to be sure to transfert everything?
I know theres differents methods but this one was fast.
you can use the same steps as the speedo merge, but have you tried doing the basic c1/c2 moc merge? i dont think i have the steps but theyre like this.

requirements -
stock car (cavalcade for example)
modded car (must be the SAME car as the stock car, cavalcade)

c1 - start with stock car in moc storage, be in session with friend in car meet, lock console (locking c1 doesnt kick u out of friends sess)
c2 - load online, buy car online with phone into moc, leave c2
c1 - purchase friends modded (cavalcade) into the moc, replacing the stock car (cavalcade)

whatever car u got on c2 will have the mods from the car u bought from ur friend at the end on c1

Top Bottom
Login
Register