Working GTA - BEFF Mega Thread

• Thread starter PureFred
  • Start date
  • Views 44,893
Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah it's not that one. The person was selling services for unlocks. He had all the components for all the new stuff like the jackets, masks, outfits(Bigfoot, Mummy, etc.). I guess the hair from the Bigfoot outfit can even be applied over your outfits(not exactly sure which slot the hair uses).
But I think op was referring to max aka grinchy as he got banned on twitter around 2/3 weeks ago and started using his other account now (maxmodz) and he also has his website with all GS/BEFF components and textures (mummy, bigfoot and everything else excluding the jackets.) But maybe it's just coincidental that's all. 👌🏽

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
But I think op was referring to max aka grinchy as he got banned on twitter around 2/3 weeks ago and started using his other account now (maxmodz) and he also has his website with all GS/BEFF components and textures (mummy, bigfoot and everything else excluding the jackets.) But maybe it's just coincidental that's all. 👌🏽
That's actually who I was referring too. Didn't realize he had another account. I thought he had published the components for the jackets already, but I guess I was wrong. I do know he does know them tho, so maybe asking him directly might yield some results? I remember seeing pictures of all the jackets on various accounts he worked on on his old twitter(if I recall correctly).

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually who I was referring too. Didn't realize he had another account. I thought he had published the components for the jackets already, but I guess I was wrong. I do know he does know them tho, so maybe asking him directly might yield some results? I remember seeing pictures of all the jackets on various accounts he worked on on his old twitter(if I recall correctly).
Yeah I thought you might of ment max also, you're good homie. Yeah maxmodz is his new twitt account. I've seen him mention beffing the jackets in his discord but I don't think he stated what components to be exact but I agree, if Op asks surely max will let him know indefinitely.

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know if for your logo magicslot if there is a component that keeps your body armor on ? I made my magicslot with gloves and a gunbelt plus shoes but if i apply it it takes my white bulletproof armor off or my ceo armor off male character....

xCreeperDaddy101x

xCreeperDaddy101x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the apartment method still work? About to try with my ps4 and ps5 consoles.

S

spare201

Reaction score
So has anybody BEFF’d Using the sprunk, pumpkin and ecola chute bags yet?

M

Marcelo Klem

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible! You should have applied the heavy vest to C1 before doing the last round to merge the invisible torso2.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Anybody know if for your logo magicslot if there is a component that keeps your body armor on ? I made my magicslot with gloves and a gunbelt plus shoes but if i apply it it takes my white bulletproof armor off or my ceo armor off male character....
While making the magic slot you need to make sure it has merge armor

Top Bottom
Login
Register