Solved GTA 6, Should It Be Released On Nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by RexV, May 28, 2019 with 6 replies and 208 views.

GTA 6, Should It Be Released On Nintendo Switch?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. RexV

RexV Newbie

Ratings:
    The last GTA game released on a Nintendo console was GTA: Chinatown Wars, which is an underrated game imo, I personally liked it, should they release GTA 6 on the Switch? I would be hyped if Rockstar did, but I think the Switch lacks capability to even run the game, i think it would be cool if there was another GTA game on a portable console, what do you think?

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    It would be great. GTA on a portable device is always fun. I spent quite a bit of time playing Liberty City Stories on PSP. I highly doubt that switch will ever see a current gen GTA title. It doesn’t have the power to run the game.

3. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke Memes 4 Dayz Retired

Ratings:
    I mean, it'd be cool and all but as Davey stated above me, the Switch simply won't be able to run a game of that magnitude. There have even been talks of GTA 6 being released on the next generation of consoles, meaning the current hardware isn't even powerful enough to handle it which makes perfect sense to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. M0B5TA

M0B5TA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the switch probably cant even handle San Andreas

5. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    It could definitely handle that.
    I have San Andreas on my IPhone and I even have it on my Fire TV cube.
    I hope the switch is more powerful than those devices when it comes to gaming.
    I have been tempted to buy one for awhile now but I can’t justify owning another gaming console at this stage of the game. It’s time to start saving for the Next Generation of Console which is right around the corner :wink:

6. Jasonm2400

Jasonm2400 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the switch manages to run fortnite withoit any issues, and as far as current gen not being able to handle gta 6 the game is being made for next gen, it was never going to ne released on current.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2019
  7. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke Memes 4 Dayz Retired

Ratings:
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you worked for R*.

• Like Like x 1