Winter is gaming

Videos:

Requirements:
Arena
Moc
Pisswisser
Nightclub service entrance

Steps
1. Go to arena then go to the career wall hit right then go to the tv then go to the leaderboards
2. Pause go to online then go to criminal enterprise
3. Go to jobs then go to missions and start titan and back out
4. Then you will be invisible with the leader boards then walk over to the spectate doors
5. Enter the doors hit circle(b) then when the screen is blurry you hit square (x)
6. Now hold down on the dpad and pick a story mode character then deny the alert
7. Walk to the soda machine under the stair and stand in front of it
8. Pull up your phone go to quick job and you will be invisible
9. Now get any alert like disconnecting your controller (if you want you screen to be clear join a friend in different targeting then deny first alert)
10. Now hit right on the dpad to drink the soda
11. Go to the blue circle hit left to go on the cameras
12. Drive out any car and you will spawn at mount chiliad
13. Get to your bunker pull the issc classic out of moc and park it in the bunker
14. Drink pisswasser until you pass out make sure you hold x each time
15. Then fly to you nightclub service entrance but make sure you have pisswasser before you walk in
16. Drive out your elegy then drink pisswisser until you pass out
17. Then fly back to the bunker (get pisswisser) and get in your car and plates will change to elegy plates
18. Then walk in moc then go to the front door of the moc and exit. DO NOT EXIT THE REAR OF THE TRAILER OR YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER(credit to obese for finding that workaround)
19. Then drive into moc

Repeat
20. exit out of back door and drink pisswisser until you pass out
21. go to nightclub service enterance call a elegy swap the car then pisswisser then repeat step 13

Last edited:
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got proof I did this month's ago but didn't realise you could dupe from it LMAO I've got a screenshot of me glitched out taken from January using steps from on here under Glitched out in arena in the discovery section.

Nice find I said on here there was a car dupe to be made and no one listened lol

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Completely wasted method for a ****** 20 Minute Solo Dupe Glitch lol.. Apokalypt had something nice with the arena board steps which won't be released now..

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So seen as your in the same glitched state as the old CEO OFFICE one where you got out of chair... If you die you gota do the whole glitch from start sooooooo...

Being glitched out if you go to any blue marker on the map and press right d-pad it should give you GOD mode like that did..and your welcome if it works..

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch works great but trying to navigate without a mini map is a pain in the A$$, any way to get the mini map to reappear?

los santos guy

los santos guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch works great but trying to navigate without a mini map is a pain in the A$$, any way to get the mini map to reappear?
There was a glitch similar to this one were you had to fly back and forth from the bunker to night club glitched out with no map but Tp made
it easier.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Been doing this since december, rip it was fun while it lasted

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you have killed a massive dupe glitch.....
I know what your talking about and I know how to do it already. And its not dead you can still upload it. And I personally did not kill it. But it also kills other glitches like a render and there are multiple things you can do with it. I honestly did not want it out there but I had no choice. This very much could be the last TV glitch.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what your talking about and I know how to do it already. And its not dead you can still upload it. And I personally did not kill it. But it also kills other glitches like a render and there are multiple things you can do with it. I honestly did not want it out there but I had no choice. This very much could be the last TV glitch.
Considering this will be patched in 2 days you had all the choice just to leave it.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering this will be patched in 2 days you had all the choice just to leave it.
What do you even mean? It was not even my choice to just leave it. Winter is gaming was going to release it anyways so how was it my choice to just leave it.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All glitches eventually come out in the end and end up on here just the way it is..nothing stays quite forever

Top Bottom
Login
Register