• Thread starter MFKxClickz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,246
MFKxClickz

MFKxClickz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys sorry if this is a repost, but in this video I'm showing a capture job which has NPC you can kill for RP, and RP for capturing the points.

You and a friend required to start!

Xbox - http://tinyurl.com/kber7fc
PS3 - http://tinyurl.com/lk9ybmm

How to get max RP
1. Add the job to your game
2. Start it up under the capture section
3. Kill 20 NPC gang members for 25 RP each (you stop getting RP after 20)
4. Collect all 5 capture bags for a total of 125 RP (25 RP per bag)
5. Capture all 5 bags for 500 RP
6. If you are the winner of the game you will recieve 200 RP
All together you get 1325 RP in less than two minutes. I know this isnt the best method out there but its still pretty useful for low - mid level players.

Last edited:
Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys sorry if this is a repost, but in this video I'm showing a capture job which has NPC you can kill for RP, and RP for capturing the points.

Xbox - http://tinyurl.com/kber7fc
PS3 - http://tinyurl.com/lk9ybmm

How to get max RP
1. Add the job to your game
2. Start it up under the capture section
3. Kill 20 NPC gang members for 25 RP each (you stop getting RP after 20)
4. Collect all 5 capture bags for a total of 125 RP (25 RP per bag)
5. Capture all 5 bags for 500 RP
6. If you are the winner of the game you will recieve 200 RP
All together you get 1325 RP in less than two minutes. I know this isnt the best method out there but its still pretty useful for low - mid level players.

How many players does this require?

Satans Lil Helper

Satans Lil Helper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you want semi AFK just start up a race and make sure it takes 4+ minutes... you get max rp for your level, ranging from 1000RP to 3000rp at level 100

MFKxClickz

MFKxClickz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this method is just as good and allows multiple ppl to get rp, whereas the race method rp lowers the lower you finish.. everyone has their preference for earning rp :tongue:

Satans Lil Helper

Satans Lil Helper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this method is just as good and allows multiple ppl to get rp, whereas the race method rp lowers the lower you finish.. everyone has their preference for earning rp :tongue:

the racing AFK method is for solo grinding, not with groups.... its not ment for anything but SOLO, because for some reason with 2-3 racers you get less than if you do it SOLO

Also ends up being slower than the AFK racing method as you are waiting at the job screen twice as many times

IsaakSirko

IsaakSirko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you want semi AFK just start up a race and make sure it takes 4+ minutes... you get max rp for your level, ranging from 1000RP to 3000rp at level 100

That's right! If I want to level up I do "my" race solo a few times and get 3000 RP (!) in 4 minutes and 39 seconds!

MFKxClickz

MFKxClickz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's right! If I want to level up I do "my" race solo a few times and get 3000 RP (!) in 4 minutes and 39 seconds!
Like i said though everyone has a preference for getting rp, some enjoy races, others enjoy captures and DM rp methods

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are plenty of things that give you more rp quicker than this...op is wasting everyones time and getting plays of his created content...it should be obvious but

MFKxClickz

MFKxClickz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are plenty of things that give you more rp quicker than this...op is wasting everyones time and getting plays of his created content...it should be obvious but
Lmfao I didn't even create this job lol And in case you haven't read what I said, this isn't the absolute best method out there for rp, its just an alternative for people who can't do rooftop rumble and want something quick.

septimoose

septimoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May I suggest Artificial Scarcity.
If you start in the right place and get the order of the trucks down (sticky bomb the first one that comes out, then along the grass slope to the top outside the factory, sticky bomb on the second truck, drive back to where the first truck came out, drive in, sticky bomb truck on right, turn, sticky bomb ruck on left, then the truck on the left, one further up on the left then detonate the first 5 trucks. By now you're on the grass slope again, drive down and through the flimsy fence to blow up the sixth truck, then reverse back through the fence onto the grass slope, go to the top and the final truck will be trying to escape. Blow it up and you're done) and are good at throwing sticky bombs, you can get 2000RP in about a minute - a minute and a half if you're a bit slower, then a minute to leave and restart the mission.

Personal best was 49seconds. (Yes, I'm a sad person, I have more fun trying to beat my best times on missions than I have doing the mission itself).

Top Bottom
Login
Register