What's new

Patched GTA 5, Suspend application XBOX

48alphast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
As many of you who are into glitches and all of that sorts on GTA you would probably know a lot of the glitches require the application to be suspended in order to reconnect and allow the glitch to work. However as most videos state this can only be done on PS4. However I distinctly remember seeing a post on this website in a glitching thread about how to suspend the application on Xbox in order to achieve the glitch. But I can’t find the thread for the life of me now.

So I opened this thread so people can suggest theory’s or methods that can be tested or released to put the GTA 5, or any application, into a suspended state to perform many of the glitches that require it.

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this kicks you back to story as it says “rockstar game services unavailable” and doesn’t let you online until you restart your game

yeah my bad. Was gonna tell u about the GTA online thing but forgot. It only works well with some games

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes well there used to be a way to suspend, unfortunately Microsoft patched it when they redid the Xbox OS and got rid of the snap menu.

Top Bottom
Login
Register