• Views 94,612
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder
ObeseGiraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw

xbox method Founder - CelestialGaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

Requirements
1. a car to dupe (preferable a Benny's car because dupes sell for the upgrades) retro sells for the most
2. nightclub and a least 2 garages
3. moc with pv or ceo garage with a mod shop

Steps
1. Be in a garage with a retro and elegy
2. Call Simon on the phone and request a job
3. Once you have the job walk to the garage exit and be at the door with phone up hovering over the job
4. Press x once to start job do not spam x.
5. Once in job back out and just start pressing up then x up then x ( not at the same time) up first then x at a good speed
6. Then once you have it you will have no mini map and then you first go to you blue circle
7. You swap a retro with a elegy and the swap will not physical but on the menu it will swap.
8. Get in the retro that you just swapped with the faggio and drive it out.
9. To save it you can drive in your moc or you have a empty spot in your ceo garage and you just drive it in and go to the mod shop change something then back out
10. rinse repeat Enjoy!

If you bought a terrorbyte

Steps (ps4 method)
1. Get a recent activity that says start gta online double tap psn home button and it will bring you back to game

2. Be in the garage that has nothing in it. so for example that can be garage one with the mod shop or it can be a garage full of your cars. have a garage set up with retros and elegy but do not go in it.

3. go to the garage door and select the garage with the retros and elegys then once you hit a black screen then double tap psn home button and hit start gta online and deny alert then hold your analog stick back so that you character walks back to the door (so basically the time it takes for screen to go black will be enough time to get to door or when you think your character is at the door) then you stop holding back on the analog stick and hit up on the dpad twice and then x if you heard the clicks and heard the click for x you got it

4. Do a recent on the black screen

5. Then once you have it you will have no mini map and then you first go to you blue circle

6. You swap a retro with a elegy and the swap will not physical but on the menu it will swap.

7. Get in the retro that you just swapped with the elegy and drive it out.

8. To save it you can drive in your moc or you have a empty spot in your ceo garage and you just drive it in and go to the mod shop change something then back out

9. rinse repeat Enjoy!

XBOX METHOD FOR TERRORBYTE

(you will need friends to join but they do not need to know you're joining them) if you do not have friends problem solve and go online and add random people until couple of them add you.

Steps (xbox)
1. go to creator or sp and make you targeting mode free aim ( you can change it in the settings)

2. now start with the garage that has nothing in it like garage one. and garage 2 has elegy and retros in it. but be in garage one when starting

3. join a friend it will says getting session details at the last 1 second before the alert you need to select the garage with the retros and you need to get the alert like right after you selected it accept first alert deny second alert then hold your analog stick back so that you character walks to back to the door so basically the time it takes for screen to go black will be enough time to get to door then you stop holding back on the analog stick and hit up on the dpad twice and a. then a if you heard the clicks and heard the click for a you got it .(if you fail you have to join a different friend to get the details to come up slowly again)

4. join a friend accept first alert deny the second to get off the black screen

5. Then once you have it you will have no mini map and then you first go to you blue circle

6. You swap a retro with a elegy and the swap will not physical but on the menu it will swap.

7. Get in the retro that you just swapped with the faggio and drive it out.

8. To save it you can drive in your moc or you have a empty spot in your ceo garage and you just drive it in and go to the mod shop change something then back out

9. rinse repeat Enjoy!

terrorbyte job method works on both consoles

As you back out of the job spam the up dpad really fast once you hear 2 clicks then x

then spam up once then x. you have to be fast not easy

Last edited:
I

Ice poseidon

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm it on Xbox I can't get the minimap gone all I get is strip of the night club listings all black line
Can anyone steer me on the right path mabey I'm doing something wrong

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupe once and then go to the garage again and it does not succeed. Any other reason?

lI Zohan Il

lI Zohan Il

Reaction score
Sin$
XBOX user...

I seem to be getting an infinite loading circle when returning from job, is it my timing?

edit: nvm it was a plane in my NC garage causing the problem

Last edited:
T

Tushar471

Reaction score
Sin$
As fast as you can while distinctly pressing down and letting up each button. Takes me 2 or 3 tries every time.
pressing down what do u mean It says up and x like does that not work please tell me what your pressing on black screen

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got everything to work on xbox one but when i moved my retro i wanted to dupe from b2 to b3 my guy just froze and i couldnt do anything. Had to dashboard and quit game. Trying again now.

Z

Zephyros1023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get it to work. On Xbox. Every time I press Up and A it just puts me out of the garage. It is Up and A for those on Xbox btw.

M

MithBlitz

Reaction score
Sin$
pressing down what do u mean It says up and x like does that not work please tell me what your pressing on black screen
I meant pressing down as in pushing the button. You alternate between up on d-pad and X. I go as fast as I can without pressing one button before the other releases.

Top Bottom
Login
Register