What's new

Patched GTA 5 Solo Money Glitch NEW 1.36

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so sorry to say this to you, but you have to wait 89 pages again in this thread, where the one half request if it is patched, and the other half say that is patched. Then, on page 178 you can find that answer you need.

Cheers.
Sour grapes?

V

velocir

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I didn't mention, I did change my session before testing the glitch. I'm in a closed crew session. I'll restart and test again.
Restarted and the car does disappear now after modifying in MC. Patched.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. You will always be able to sell a stored car from a dupe like this, as long as you haven't hit the limit....for like 36 months and counting. Or...sell a car in storage, and answer your own questions, since they are either common knowledge or answered 400 time in this thread.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't enter rest mode, the TV simply keeps you from being idle and in your current session. Rest mode will apply a fix when resuming the game.

Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on Xbox one wanna test what happens if your friend sits in the car??

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just read over on the GTAF that people are reporting loss of engine upgrades on their stored cars, after the glitch patch. Anybody here have any intel on that?

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just read over on the GTAF that people are reporting loss of engine upgrades on their stored cars, after the glitch patch. Anybody here have any intel on that?
it was before this glitch. Has nothing to do with this dupe glitch. Read it again.

kevinnatalee

kevinnatalee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's been a hell of a ride, though its just a couple hours or days, but its still fun, hope we'll see you again glitcher

Baniblunt

Baniblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think rockstar kicked everyone from online coz i Was online and got an rockstar error and after that no more dupe.

A

Ademarcus

Reaction score
Sin$
Just my 2c... I didnt sell any cars yesterday (waited 24hrs to be safe) tried today and at 3rd car sold boom daily limit. Sooo it seems that during the glitch the game was still keeping track of the number of cars sold and when they resumed/started daily limit again it hits you for all the cars down to 3. Note I have never hit a daily
Limit befor this.

G

Gunpro4321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to take my car to Bennys in order to store or can I just take it to lsc because it's much more convenient that as its closer to my garage,

Top Bottom
Login
Register