What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

S

Scatridobee

Reaction score
Sin$
Any reports of cash wipes yet?

Marc30599

Marc30599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I started at about 8:30 AM and I'm still at it so far I done made an extra 12-13 million on top of my current money so Imma force save and continue the glitch cause I need to get atleast 90 million

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I started at about 8:30 AM and I'm still at it so far I done made an extra 12-13 million on top of my current money so Imma force save and continue the glitch cause I need to get atleast 90 million

Good luck! Just hope your Internet doesn't mess up or you get kicked because of Rockstar! lol

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
So you find a lobby with people doing it, then you do the nat type glitch to have them all disconnect? Is that just test connection?

It tests your NAT type and removes everyone. this is only on XBOX, though.
PS4 users should use the MTU trick.

A

AJL1

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working for me after update.

Public Session. Went to Airport and it gave $1000 then $5000 stopped for abit then constant $1000s.

Be patient.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fully patched, Lesters Options are now greyed out when you're in your car in the garage

S

Silvia96

Reaction score
Sin$
"This comes from a PS4 player" changing your mtu to 820 doesn't work with this glitch cause it doesn't remove players it just kicks you to story mode and then the next session u get in is empty
this is accurate

Top Bottom
Login
Register