What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

S

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
So you find a lobby with people doing it, then you do the nat type glitch to have them all disconnect? Is that just test connection?
nah it has to be the test nat type option.

C

CarimboHanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a ps4 invite only and I got a black message that said something like "an important gta online update is required" which restarted my game and sent me to single player. Now the glitch only gives $4,000 once and no more money. I haven't tried it in a public lobby yet.

if they deployed the kill switch its a matter of hours before everyone gets kicked out and the fix is applied

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
You can't be left alone in the session on any console to do it even if you Nat test soon as the others kicked or leave glitch breaks

S

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
You can't be left alone in the session on any console to do it even if you Nat test soon as the others kicked or leave glitch breaks
not true at all i did the nat glitch and i am sitting in an empty lobby right now while the money goes up.

Marc30599

Marc30599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I started at about 8:30 AM and I'm still at it so far I done made an extra 12-13 million on top of my current money so Imma force save and continue the glitch cause I need to get atleast 90 million

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Well I started at about 8:30 AM and I'm still at it so far I done made an extra 12-13 million on top of my current money so Imma force save and continue the glitch cause I need to get atleast 90 million

Good luck! Just hope your Internet doesn't mess up or you get kicked because of Rockstar! lol

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
So you find a lobby with people doing it, then you do the nat type glitch to have them all disconnect? Is that just test connection?

It tests your NAT type and removes everyone. this is only on XBOX, though.
PS4 users should use the MTU trick.

S

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
**** u need like 200mill to buy everything lmao.

A

AJL1

Reaction score
Still working for me after update.

Public Session. Went to Airport and it gave $1000 then $5000 stopped for abit then constant $1000s.

Be patient.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Fully patched, Lesters Options are now greyed out when you're in your car in the garage

Top Bottom
Login
Register