What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
UPDATE THIS DOES WORK ON PC. STEP ARE BELOW.

NEW AFK SOLO MONEY GLITCH

Founders:

DASH -G (original founder) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQF6oWwyr8xvvQ73V0vaSFg …

Obese Giraffe ($1000 method) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw …

Videos (2 different methods):

Requirements:
- any garage with any car

Steps:
1. Go into your garage and get in your car
2. Call Lester and quickly select “locate a plane” and drive out at the same time. (Edit you do not have to do it before lester stops talk you just have to press x and gas at the same time )
3. You should have no plane on the map. If you have that, go to the airport, go to one of the hangars and wait for a plane to spawn
4. Just wait close to a plane and you should get $1000 dollars every 2 seconds, you can now just stay close to the plane and keep getting money

DONE! (You can now wrap a rubber band around your left stick and go AFK)

If you fail the glitch, just start a new invite only session

This makes $1000 every 2 seconds

- $30,000 every minute
- $300,000 every 10 minutes
- $900,000 every 30 minutes
- $1,800,000 every hour

PC steps

Got the lester part working on PC. Just had to hit the right timing which is to select plane and then press gas around half a second later.
Press gas too soon and it just shows the transaction pending spinner but it's possible to request a plane again.
Press gas too late and the $1000 get charged and the plane spawns and it has to be destroyed to request another one.
Press gas at the right time and it charges the $1000 and says Plane located but it doesn't appear on the map.
So it's easier to practice the timing by pressing gas quick and after each fail try again with a slightly longer delay.

To save time I was doing it from inside a buzzard at my LSIA hangar, and that location worked for me, but...

If I fly by the airplane spawn point I do get the $1000 refund but if I stay too close I get a Rockstar alert about too many transactions every two seconds, making it difficult to go away.
I'm guessing it's a PC only issue as console users haven't mentionned it as far as I have read.

The only way I found to get the cash without the alert is to go to the southwest building corner next to the sliding airport gate and walk into the corner than move back north a few steps. I can repeat that every 45 second or so, and not get the alert, but that only amounts to $70k per hour and it would be tricky to find a circular walking pattern by runway 30 to get the same result afk.

As I get the 'too many transactions' alert even if I pull the network cable before stepping into the hot spot, it would appear that the alert is generated automatically by the game, not the Rockstart server, probably as a counter-measure against money drops.

Unless there is a way around getting the alert, I'd say the glitch isn't very useful on PC. But it was fun trying :smile:

Steps from krazy cat

Last edited:
L

L00kItzRise

Reaction score
Even though, it seems too good to be true. Jump on this.
This is mad if you can hit the timing.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Trying but no luck with timing.

Scratch that my friend and I just got it at the same time!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has to be the easiest money glitch ever lol. I wonder how many people gonna leave it runnin till the next power or net outage lol

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Working, very easy to hit, just hit gas slightly before you press X/A.. about half a second between them

WorldsFinestGamer

WorldsFinestGamer

Reaction score
God Find! Before you do that Glitch make the Glitch that you never get kicked from session and you can let your ps4 over night on without a rubber band around your left stick.

K

KeenoeIV

Reaction score
Does it have to be a 10 car garage or can I do it in a Office Garage?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Any chance of rockstar being able to track this??

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Any chance of rockstar being able to track this??
yes it's not tracked money it's refunded money, but they won't touch it for several reasons

mainly they didn't wipe the OC money glitches from last year so doubt they'd touch this.

WorldsFinestGamer

WorldsFinestGamer

Reaction score
What glitch are you referring to?
Become the Alert that you kicked from session. then you join a friend over the psn.
Cancel the Alert and then we will put in story. From there go online and you will no longer get kicked by afk.

T

Tay937

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Become the Alert that you kicked from session. then you join a friend over the psn.
Cancel the Alert and then we will put in story. From there go online and you will no longer get kicked by afk.
The never get kicked for idle to long rte?

X

XenoBurst12

Reaction score
This seems pretty sketch. This is like one of those glitches that people get banned for, but f*** it why not. I've never been banned before, lets try something new

H

hondacivic71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it to work. It feels too easy but it might be worth it.

R

Ryrin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got it. This is as easy as AFK money gets. Jump on this while you can.

Top Bottom
Login
Register