• Thread starter Killergaming
  • Start date
  • Views 17,182
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS CAN BE USED FOR THE SOLO DUPE THAT TUTO RELEASED BUT THIS IS HOW YOU STEAL YOUR FRIENDS CARS. MY FRIEND CELESTIAL FOUND THIS LAST NIGHT BEFORE TUTO RELEASED HIS METHOD BUT REGARDLESS THIS METHOD IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU STEAL CARS.

PART1= STEAL RANDOM'S CARS
PARR2 = DUPLICATION GLITCH

GCTF SOLO METHOD FOUND BY CELESTIALGAMINGHD - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

Tuto ORIGINAL FOUNDER- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWGFYEyvlmNEjPn4Ce2VZjA

REQUIREMENTS
ONE FACILITY (FAGGIO INSIDE OF IT)

STEPS
PART 1 SOLO STEAL RANDOM'S CARS

(MAKE SURE YOUR SPAWN LOCATION IS ON LAST LOCATION)
(PUT A FAGGIO OR A CAR YOU DO NOT WANT IN YOUR FACILITY BECAUSE THE ONE YOU REPLACE IN THE FACILITY WILL GET DESTROYED IF YOU HAVE ALL FULL GARAGES)

1. GO INTO. ANY SESSION GO TO FACILITY CALL FOR A CAR DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE FACILITY AND IT CAN GO INTO THE FACILITY MAKE SURE ITS NOT IN MC CLUBHOUSE.

2. JOIN A FRIEND WELL IT'S GETTING GTA ONLINE SESSION DETAILS DRIVE TO GET THE FULL ALERT ONCE WAIT ON THE ALERT FOR ABOUT 10SECS TO 15SECS THEN ACCEPT THE FIRST ALERT THEN WAIT ABOUT A 1 SEC THEN ACCEPT THE SECOND ONE SPAM X OR A AND YOU SHOULD SEE CAR BLINKING AS YOU GO INTO CLOUDS EXITING SESSION OR YOU WILL SEE UNDER THE MAP.

3. ONCE IN NEW SESSION DRIVE A COP CAR TO THE FACILITY IF YOU GET THE FULL ALERT THAT MEANS YOU HIT IT. IF NOT REPEATS STEPS 1 AND 2 NOW DO NOT DENY THE ALERT GO TO THE PSN DASHBOARD OR XBOX DASHBOARD (HOME SCREEN) THEN GO BACK TO GAME THE ALERT WILL GO AWAY THEN JUST DRIVE AWAY FROM THE FACILITY. IF YOU STILL NOT FAR ENOUGH AWAY FOR SOME REASON JUST DO THE HOME SCREEN AGAIN AND DRIVE. DO NOT DENY THE ALERT OR YOU HAVE TO DO STEPS 1 AND 2 AGAIN

4.THEN GET IN ANY CAR YOU GET IN YOU CAN DRIVE INTO YOUR FACILITY AS LONG AS IT IS A CAR THAT CAN BE STORED THERE.

5. IF YOUR IN A SESSION THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE THE CARS THEN JUST FIND A NEW SESSION OR YOU CAN JUST JOIN A FRIEND THAT MAY HAVE FOUND A RANDOM WITH BENNY'S

NOTE - YOU CAN DIE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT
YOU CAN CALL OUT YOU PERSONAL VEHICLE AND STILL BE GLITCH
DO NOT WALK INTO ANYONE GARAGES BECAUSE IT WILL UNGLITCH YOU

PART 2 duplication glitch

1. HAVE A GARAGE WITH ELEGYS IN IT AND PUT YOU SPAWN LOCATION ON IT

2. IN PART 1 STEP 1 INSTEAD OF JUST USING ANY CAR USE A RETRO DOES NOT MATTER WHAT GARAGE IT CAME FROM. RETRO NEEDS TO HAVE A CUSTOM PLATE ON IT

3. DO STEP 2 FROM PART 1.

4. IF YOU SPAWN IN GARAGE WITH REPLACE MENU YOU HIT THE GLITCH IF NOT REPEAT FROM BEGINNING STEPS

5. REPLACE A ELEGY THEN GET IN RETRO AND DRIVE IT OUTSIDE AND BACK IN TO SAVE IT. RINSE REPEAT

FOUND BY CELESTIALGAMINGHD ENJOY DUDES :smile:

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha:wink:
Awesome dude...
Another great one!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so we are clear..
This is solo for PS4 only.

Xbox 1 will need a friend or a random who is willing to add u.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so we are clear..
This is solo for PS4 only.

Xbox 1 will need a friend or a random who is willing to add u.
Yes for xbox you need a random but in a way it is solo because the friend does not need to know that your using him to steal cars in his session

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder if solo in a crew and doing join crew option will work to make it Solo for Xbox.

Orakle

Orakle

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by "join recent" is that saying to join through recent activities?

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does that person lose the car or does it respawn for them

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When you spawn in the garage do you just walk out and get in the friends car? or how does that work? I am confused. will the replace vehicle menu still be up when you leave the garage?

T

tavisc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Elegy retro still the best for GC2F's glitches as far as resale? Or is this really just for getting specific cars?

Scareactor

Scareactor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this way it's possible to get Bicycles and Lifeguad Blazer (Beach) into the Garage if it's the first vehicle I use?

But last location is the Facility entrance so it's to much to run, walk or serach a car of another player!

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So has anyone tried calling in a special vehicle to see if it can be stored?
And as always its too bad the other person still has their car afterwards. Would be so much better if they lost it. Hehe.
Do only mods transfer? If not then the oppressor would be the best gift. If so then elegy retro.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont understand how you get your friends car from this

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When you spawn in the garage do you just walk out and get in the friends car? or how does that work? I am confused. will the replace vehicle menu still be up when you leave the garage?
No have spawn location on last location and then call the cops see if you get full alert with cop car if you do. find a randoms car and steal it by driving it to the facility

Last edited by a moderator:
Samba453453

Samba453453

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it need to be the facility or can you use any Garage that ist full?Cause friends sometimes don't have the facility.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
HAVENT GOTTEN IT TO WORK ON XBOX
i joined a friend on ps4 and hit it so i do not see why it wont work on xbox. I did update the steps though you wait like a sec after the music is gone and if you see water as you go up it is a good sign.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont understand how you get your friends car from this

Me and rolleezy messed with this.
Basically on garage full alert friend sends invites (harder to dashboard and join cause alert collapses) once you think they loaded up behind garage full alert spam the sh** outa A and you should accept garage alert, new session alert and be launched into sky with your car blinking on ground.
Once in your friends session you can hop into friends car and drive it into facility.

It's like tutos o.g gctf exept we are accepting an alert to leave session vs a job one and getting unable to connect and staying in same one. 
HAVENT GOTTEN IT TO WORK ON XBOX

Me and rolleezy hit it.
Gotta spam A fast as fudge once you think join new session alert is behind garage full alert.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
call the police once in next session and see if the alert pops up if so deny and find a car

just found out that once you hit it once and know that you get the alert with the cop car. you can swap sessions if you do not like the cars in that session. so if a friend finds a random's benny's car you can join that friend and steal it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register