What's new

Patched Gta 5 solo aircraft duplication work around

anthonyf

anthonyf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a weird glitch this, I can hit it 1st time or need upto 30 tries before the moors operator speaks as the screen is fading.

Now the only question left for me to ponder is "is the bombushka worth 2.25 mil?"

Rolleezy

Rolleezy

Contributor
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be missing something in step 4 to 5.. Can someone explain or show the video please

GOOD JOB FOUNDERS
ORIGINAL GLITCH APOKALYPT
THIS WORKAROUND YNWA 96

1 blow up a personal vehicle up
2 Go in to hanger and sit in aircraft you want to dupe
3 call Mors Mutual and hover over the vehicle you blew up
4 Hold LT or L2 and press pause at the same time
5 press pause again and spam A/X a couple times to make the claim
6 Let go of LT/L2 after the claim has been made(in the video I was bricked maybe for holding the trigger too long)
7 Drive inside hanger and you will have a dupe

Last edited:
J

John Tobing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
worked for me.thank you dude.duping

here's how i did it
1-destroyed a bike.anything cheap
2-go to the hangar
3- get in the plane and call mors mutual assurance.choose the garage and the bike you destroyed but don't pay just let it there
4-hold L2.while holding L2,click on options and then circle to go back from the pause menu.after that a black screen will appear.when the black screen appears,click on X.after that release L2
5- you will be out .go back the hangar.if you don't have enough space o,n the floor,it will be in the storage.
that's how i did it
Worked like a charm! Thanks lad

T

tavisc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if this is working on the PS4 after a restart? I had no problem with it yesterday but I can't get the timing right today.

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not leaving hangar after getting out option with LT pressed.. Anyone who just restarted Xbox can confirm?

Last edited:
BuBuMan

BuBuMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After restart I cant get it to work. I think its patched. Plane does not start when I am in options menu.

J

John Tobing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I think it's patched.. I hit it yesterday but today no black screen after you back from options

Top Bottom
Login
Register