Solved Gta 5 server ban

• Thread starter DevaAndXenon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,326
D

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Rockstar bans me from their online servers, do they ban my profile? or my ip??????

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Microsoft will hand out a console ban.

D

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Microsoft doesn't have time for Rockstar's bulls***, it's pretty clear, dealing with all of the Xbox One stuff.

B

bobtqAPG

Apple Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, they DO have time to ban consoles and they already have supposedly. It sounds like you're in denial :tongue:

D

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do and I will get A keyvault anyway...

I

Influx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rockstar are working hand in hand with Microsoft with banning people. It's quite clear that most people receiving bans are doing this on a larger scale ie; Modded lobbies and being a lot more public about this.

Do it smart and you should be fine, But by modding in the first place you're acknowledging the risk that you may get banned.

V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
Microsoft doesn't have time for Rockstar's bulls***, it's pretty clear, dealing with all of the Xbox One stuff.
That's why Microsoft has a team known as the ENFORCEMENT TEAM wich is dedicated towards handing out suspensions and console bans every week. The Tech Team or w/e works on updates and such

W

warrend682

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my JTAG, guys. I am not worried about it, I am worried about my server ban, that's my only concern at this point, so can anyone answer my question? Do they ban my IP or ban my profile?

I

Influx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my JTAG, guys. I am not worried about it, I am worried about my server ban, that's my only concern at this point, so can anyone answer my question? Do they ban my IP or ban my profile?

Most likely your Social Club profile, however depending on the extend they could ban your IP.

W

warrend682

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they ban my social club, I will unlink my Xbox account and delete my socialclub profile over all, if they ban my IP, than I will force my routers IP to change

I

Influx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they ban my social club, I will unlink my Xbox account and delete my socialclub profile over all, if they ban my IP, than I will force my routers IP to change

Which is why they love Console bans :wink:

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score

Why are you asking these questions if you already know what you will do to get around the ban?

W

warrend682

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I will force another IP into my router when I get home I already unlinked my sc account 
Jus
Why are you asking these questions if you already know what you will do to get around the ban?
Just to make sure

D

Duck

Quack Quack!
Reaction score

This isn't true, Microsoft have plenty of time to ban you.

I

Influx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't true, Microsoft have plenty of time to ban you.

Anyone who think's otherwise is ignorant. That's why you need to just be careful. Not reckless and act invincible.

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
Rockstar are working hand in hand with Microsoft with banning people. It's quite clear that most people receiving bans are doing this on a larger scale ie; Modded lobbies and being a lot more public about this.

Do it smart and you should be fine, But by modding in the first place you're acknowledging the risk that you may get banned.
Been hosting lobbies for a while. Done for now though. To many scrubs asking for more.

Top Bottom