Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw

Celestial Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

Apokalypt - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ

Videos:

Requirements

- MOC (have an Elegy RH8 inside your MOC)
- CEO office garage with the mod shop and empty spaces
- 1 friend (only need them for a few minutes
- Car to duplicate

Steps:

1. Go into your friends bunker and go close to the back of their MOC
2. Start up a titan of a job and wait on the settings
3. Have your friend enter their MOC with nearby friends and crew
4. Once they’re all the way in their MOC, leave the job
5. Go over to the docks and have your MOC there
6. Back up your MOC and hit the container to move it out of the way (location of the container is shown in the video if you’re not sure where it is)
7. Make sure the back of the MOC is in the spot where the container was before you moved it
8. Have your friend park their MOC somewhere outside your office and leave the session (make sure they don’t come back)
9. Call out your car, take it to the back of your MOC (on the spot where the container was before you moved it) and store the car inside the MOC
10. It should take you to the black screen and then kick you off and glitch you into the container, now just drive forward and it will clip you out
11. Get out of the car and it should disappear, then take your MOC over to your office garage (you can also return it to storage, fly over there and then call request it again)

- make sure you don’t park your MOC too close to your office (park it a few streets away from it)
- Park your MOC against a wall but make sure you still have your blue circle when your inside the MOC (check a video if you’re not sure)

12. Request the car you’re duplicating again
13. Store it in the MOC and it should kick you out
14. Take it to your office garage that has empty spaces inside it and then buy another Elegy for your MOC
15. Take your car to the CEO mod shop, change something on the car and then exit to ground

DO STEPS 13-15 TO RINSE AND REPEAT

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why but I can't hit the step 9 and 10, I stay on an infinite black screen...

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be updating my video for the container part if your having problems

JoseKnowsGTA

JoseKnowsGTA

Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys are on a INFINITE BLK SCREEN on steps 9-10 it’s because of you BLUE CRATE & M.O.C. position at the docks. What I did to make it very EASY & as straight & accurate is I used the SAME PUSHING DIRECTION as Celestial Gaming’s YT video. That direction method worked best for me. Hope this helps y’all.

Also, this glitch is very Sensitive/Delicate/ TEDIOUS glitch. It has to be be done as best you can with NO MISTAKES & TIME + PATIENCE. It won’t work 100% all the time. I usually get it to work for me after 1-3x’s...

T

TokesAllDay

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, after doing it several times and ending up on the infinite black screen, I’ve modified this a bit and have been able to successfully reproduce it every time without getting stuck on the black screen.

Modify the steps as follows:

*Friend doesn’t leave session until AFTER you’ve done the container glitch.

*Instead of using the container shown in all the videos, when you’re MOC spawns, straight ahead of it in a fenced in parking lot is another blue container. Use this one. I pull in and then back my MOC up so it’s in line with the container and then back straight into it and knock it back 5-10 feet. It doesn’t really matter. Now, you want to pull the MOC forward a little bit, far enough that your MOC isn’t in the spot where the container was but enough that you can park half a car into the spot where the container was. Don’t pull all the way in, you only need a couple feet of the car in the spot. Now proceed as normal.

*Side note, there are 4 bollards in a square around the light pole next to the container, you can use these as a reference as the end of the container lines up with them.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
After testing for a couple hours I think I figured out the container issue. I will update shortly. I run out of time yesterday sorry

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Check my reply above, I’ve had consistent success using that particular container.
I know using different containers can work but they still can screw up. I have used those containers and it did not work. Am trying to figure out what causes the container to break in the first place.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I give up this glitch is literally driving me crazy. I do certain things glitch works 100% everytime for me. Then I tell friend to do it and it doesn't work but then he finds something that works for him 100%. Then I try it. Doesn't work for me.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I give up this glitch is literally driving me crazy. I do certain things glitch works 100% everytime for me. Then I tell friend to do it and it doesn't work but then he finds something that works for him 100%. Then I try it. Doesn't work for me.
Try your second character. My second character couldn't do the OLD "Panto Fire Glitch" worth a damn. Other old glitches sometimes seem to be character specific.
Strange that YOU couldn't do it. LOL!

H

Hassanal313

Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates or is this a lost cause?

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates or is this a lost cause?
I stopped trying and it still works but I just suggest if a container doesn't work for you then try a different one. It makes no sense. To be honest it should work everytime I thought it did cause both of my friends hit it first try but then people had problems with it and am like wtf how? I honestly don't get it.

H

Hassanal313

Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped trying and it still works but I just suggest if a container doesn't work for you then try a different one. It makes no sense. To be honest it should work everytime I thought it did cause both of my friends hit it first try but then people had problems with it and am like wtf how? I honestly don't get it.
I finally figured this **** out. Do the exact method that Celestial Gaming and it’ll work 100% of the time.

C

Colton1070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch still works smoothly, few pointers:
Push the container from its side, it doesn’t need to go far. I told my friend to leave when the container was offset. MOC did not appear to be in the containers way as well, when I did it my car was literally fully inside of it, if that helps. Black screen should literally only last a moment if done right.

You need to wait for the elegy to be delivered when doing it back to back.

Still works on a “fresh build” XONE.

A

A840373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you move the container: throw a sticky bomb at each corner of the container and detonate them, 4 black marks on the ground will show you where it was initially when you move it.
Park the MOC the way that it's fairly close to the initial place of the container. It doesn't matter where from you press right on d-pad, because when it kicks you out it spawns you right behind the MOC lined up. Your goal here is that in this position (after the kick out) your car should be half inside of the container and half outside, clipped in it's wall. If the car is fully inside it won't work. Use black marks as a reference and line up your car behind the MOC to see if you meet the requirements

Top Bottom
Login
Register