What's new

Patched GTA 5 SEMI-SOLO DUPLICATION GLITCH *NEW METHOD* AFTER PATCH 1.40

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*PATCHED*
Hey guys, im new to se7ensins but i have an after patch for the dupe glitch. Alternative to the RUN method.
Founder: Me. YT:115 Stig
plz give credit its much appreciated
REQUIREMENTS.
-MOC WITH personal vehicle storage.
-A lowrider (preferably elegy retro)
-elegy rh8
-someone on friends list to join

STEPS 1- ARE THE SAME AS USUAL AND after you drink pisswaser or heist, its the same as well.
1. Have moc in bunker WITH personal vehicle storage obviously.
2. If using heist method, have retros in the first garage on mechanic list. (idk if that is needed or not srry i havent done the lester method)
3. have elegy rh8 in moc, in the bunker.
4. Drive elegy rh8 out of moc. stay in the bunker.
5. park elegy next to blue circle behind the moc so that if you go out, you will be standing where the blue circle is. *dont walk out yet, stay in elegy*
6. NOW press Y and then pause so you are standing where the blue circle should be but you wont see the circle coz paused.
7.Go to the friends tab and join game on a friend. DONT ACCEPT ALERT. (NEED TO JOIN DIFFERENT TARGETING MODE)
8. spam y fast and while spamming, press A to (keep spamming y still) press b while spamming y.

9. if done correctly you should get stuck on the black loading screen.
10. Continue as you usually would do the glitch.
please tell me if youve had success with this, i have duped 10 with this already.

that just shows you the run method + what you do after step 9.
I'm not aware of any other patches, i havent been affected by them yet if anything has been fixed. leave console on for a bit if you can because they are patching these fast

Last edited:

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it work for you ? What exactly should I do after I press triangle and pause on PS4 (after getting the join another session screen) ? Tnx
It works just make sure its the same targeting mode
i was getting it before, its a bit harder now, just spam Y very fast

N

noahmartinez624

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to do the glitch and got into my elegy rh8 the blue circle will disappear. And I know that’s supposed to do that but even when I spam triangle (I have a PS4) it won’t work. What should I do?

F

Fizan11

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry im on ipad in different account i am the founder but this is just different account
Can u post of a pic of how you are parking your Elegy pls... after spamming y and backing out of the alert it takes me in the moc... I'm guessing I'm too close to the blue marker

B

Begend

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to do the glitch and got into my elegy rh8 the blue circle will disappear. And I know that’s supposed to do that but even when I spam triangle (I have a PS4) it won’t work. What should I do?
Oh i see, Sorry!

D

Dengzo775

Reaction score
Sin$
Can u post of a pic of how you are parking your Elegy pls... after spamming y and backing out of the alert it takes me in the moc... I'm guessing I'm too close to the blue marker
Take off door, 
Guys it takes a few tries

B

Begend

Reaction score
Sin$
I did the method KillerGaming put, all you have to do is to angle it right and go slightly to the edge of the blue circle. Worked for me after a couple of tries.

D

Dengzo775

Reaction score
Sin$
Park elegy slightly further away from circle

A

Agbaseball22

Reaction score
Sin$
I can get to the black screen with the map after trying to join a friends game but cant pull up the phone or interaction menu. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom
Login
Register