Sin$
Does this work for the PS4?
If you do the creator suspend then yes.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Am gonna try it now so basically after error choose second character again rather than first?
When you go to choose character, select the error one and it will take you back then select your second and when you load it, everything will be transferred.

agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Am gonna try it now so basically after error choose second character again rather than first?
When you go to choose character, select the error one and it will take you back then select your second and when you load it, everything will be transferred.
so after the suspension and I get the character bit and I load into the second character I go to swap character and choose error character correct?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
so after the suspension and I get the character bit and I load into the second character I go to swap character and choose error character correct?
I'll break it down better for PS4, do creator suspend method and you get the character unavailable alert for character 1 which you accept, you will load in as your second character, then press creator and once in creator, go to choose character, now character 1 will have an error on the board and you select it and after the black screen you will load back into the room. After this you just select the 2nd character and you're done.

agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll break it down better for PS4, do creator suspend method and you get the character unavailable alert for character 1 which you accept, you will load in as your second character, then press creator and once in creator, go to choose character, now character 1 will have an error on the board and you select it and after the black screen you will load back into the room. After this you just select the 2nd character and you're done.
But when I press main error character it loads me into the that main character it doesn’t send me back to character room..(Thanks for helping btw)

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
But when I press main error character it loads me into the that main character it doesn’t send me back to character room..(Thanks for helping btw)
I'll try and make a video but this is the Xbox method I'm using so may be different.

agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Your fffnnnn goat am mean founder ✊✊ Top work

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked mods to replace OP with my workaround but it hasn't happened so I'll make a new thread.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Absolutely bro you the founder a workaround to character transfer glitch also if you find new secret workaround let me know bro appreciate it ?
Founder status don't mean anything to me. I'll test some other theories for workarounds.

Zutux

Zutux

Reaction score
Sin$
So when i get the error on my main i press A but i load in to my main can anyone help?

agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$
So when i get the error on my main i press A but i load in to my main can anyone help?
When you do NETCUT bit and you load into your second character go to creator than choose character and press the error character and than your second character
Post automatically merged:

Before you start you will need this program (NET CUT) and make sure you are connected via WIFI on XBOX and have the same IP Address as displayed on NET CUT (arcai.com/downloadnetcut)

Tutorial below:

Step 1: Login to online and select character 1.
Step 2: Buy the most expensive apartments you can afford and store them in slots 4,5 & 6.
Step 3: Swap character to character 2 and buy the least expensive apartments and store them in slots 4,5 & 6.
Step 4: Go to swap character and hover over your main character with the expensive apartments, disconnect using NET CUT (the wifi symbol in the program) and straight away press "A" on your controller.
Step 5: Next an alert will pop up, just reconnect the connection in NET CUT and press "A" twice on your controller quickly.
Step 6: Once you are loaded back in, go to Creator then over to Choose Character now your main character should be named "ERROR" (this means you have hit the glitch) just select your main character and the screen will go black then load you back into the character selection room.
Step 7: Next select your second character and you'll see the prices have transferred, all you have to do now is open your phone and go to apartments and purchase the cheap apartments and you will see you have the expensive apartments in slots 4,5 & 6, simply replace them with the cheap ones and you will gain the excess profit from the properties you are selling.
Step 8: To redo this glitch all you have to do is go back to swap character and redo step 4 again, no need to buy anything expensive again, just rinse and repeat as many times as you want.

Hi everyone, i've seen so many people doing the PS4 version of this glitch and so little XBOX versions, so here it is, hope this helps everyone!

Before you start you will need this program (NET CUT) and make sure you are connected via WIFI on XBOX and have the same IP Address as displayed on NET CUT (arcai.com/downloadnetcut)

Tutorial below:

Step 1: login to online and select character 1.
Step 2: buy the most expensive apartments you can afford and store them in slots 4,5&6.
Step 3: swap character to character 2 and buy the least expensive apartments and store them in slots 4,5&6.
Step 4: go to swap character and hover over your main character with the expensive apartments, disconnect using NET CUT (the wifi symbol in the program) and straight away press "A" on your controller.
Step 5: next an alert will pop up, just reconnect the connection in NET CUT and press "A" twice on your controller quickly.
Step 6: once you are loaded back in go to swap character again and now your main character should be named "ERROR" (this means you have hit the glitch) just select your main character and the screen will go black without any animation.
Step 7: next you will automatically load in to your second character, all you have to do now is open your phone and go to apartments and purchase the cheap apartments and you will see you have the expensive apartments in slots 4,5&6, simply replace them with the cheap ones and you will gain the excess profit from the properties you are selling.
Step 8: to redo this glitch all you have to do is go back to swap character and redo step 4 again, no need to buy anything expensive again, just rinse and repeat as many times as you want.

Hope this helps.

I have another workaround to this method?

Last edited:
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter what i get you have been signed out of xbox live after i hit the alert and reconnect, any suggestions?

Are you doing this in public or invite only?

I can't even swap character normally without getting a you've signed out of xbox live error.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register