What's new

Patched GTA 5 - Sell Apartments, Xbox One

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
Before you start you will need this program (NET CUT) and make sure you are connected via WIFI on XBOX and have the same IP Address as displayed on NET CUT (arcai.com/downloadnetcut)

Tutorial below:

Step 1: Login to online and select character 1.
Step 2: Buy the most expensive apartments you can afford and store them in slots 4,5 & 6.
Step 3: Swap character to character 2 and buy the least expensive apartments and store them in slots 4,5 & 6.
Step 4: Go to swap character and hover over your main character with the expensive apartments, disconnect using NET CUT (the wifi symbol in the program) and straight away press "A" on your controller.
Step 5: Next an alert will pop up, just reconnect the connection in NET CUT and press "A" twice on your controller quickly.
Step 6: Once you are loaded back in, go to Creator then over to Choose Character now your main character should be named "ERROR" (this means you have hit the glitch) just select your main character and the screen will go black then load you back into the character selection room.
Step 7: Next select your second character and you'll see the prices have transferred, all you have to do now is open your phone and go to apartments and purchase the cheap apartments and you will see you have the expensive apartments in slots 4,5 & 6, simply replace them with the cheap ones and you will gain the excess profit from the properties you are selling.
Step 8: To redo this glitch all you have to do is go back to swap character and redo step 4 again, no need to buy anything expensive again, just rinse and repeat as many times as you want.

Hi everyone, i've seen so many people doing the PS4 version of this glitch and so little XBOX versions, so here it is, hope this helps everyone!

Before you start you will need this program (NET CUT) and make sure you are connected via WIFI on XBOX and have the same IP Address as displayed on NET CUT (arcai.com/downloadnetcut)

Tutorial below:

Step 1: login to online and select character 1.
Step 2: buy the most expensive apartments you can afford and store them in slots 4,5&6.
Step 3: swap character to character 2 and buy the least expensive apartments and store them in slots 4,5&6.
Step 4: go to swap character and hover over your main character with the expensive apartments, disconnect using NET CUT (the wifi symbol in the program) and straight away press "A" on your controller.
Step 5: next an alert will pop up, just reconnect the connection in NET CUT and press "A" twice on your controller quickly.
Step 6: once you are loaded back in go to swap character again and now your main character should be named "ERROR" (this means you have hit the glitch) just select your main character and the screen will go black without any animation.
Step 7: next you will automatically load in to your second character, all you have to do now is open your phone and go to apartments and purchase the cheap apartments and you will see you have the expensive apartments in slots 4,5&6, simply replace them with the cheap ones and you will gain the excess profit from the properties you are selling.
Step 8: to redo this glitch all you have to do is go back to swap character and redo step 4 again, no need to buy anything expensive again, just rinse and repeat as many times as you want.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a method for people who have a bad connection
Post automatically merged:

I will make a video soon

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
this is a method for people who have a bad connection

I will make a video soon
This is actually just an Xbox work around to the PS4 versions out there since you can't trim videos like PS4 can

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
START A RACE AND QUIT WHEN YOU CHOOSE VEHICLES
I seen on the video he does this twice, then when first changing character he waits a few seconds then selects character 1 then I think it says character 1 isn't available like in my video, so I guess that's where the glitch has been hit would I be right?

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
I ge
Couldn't get it to work with the edited tutorial as the net cut instruction was still there, are you still to use net cut? Done what the video said but it wouldn't come up any alerts to cause the error on character 1

Couldn't get it to work with the edited tutorial as the net cut instruction was still there, are you still to use net cut? Done what the video said but it wouldn't come up any alerts to cause the error on character 1

Last edited:
DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I tried this about 3 hours ago, had no troubles at all. I noticed the quicker I was the better, hesitated on the second warning and it timed me out.

I wonder how high the ban yield is, comparable to the chips glitch I hope not. Noticed property's aren't equated to total income, but I'm sure still easy detected. Did it the 10 times the program let's you, may buy the 99 cent upgrade.

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
When I tried this about 3 hours ago, had no troubles at all. I noticed the quicker I was the better, hesitated on the second warning and it timed me out.

I wonder how high the ban yield is, comparable to the chips glitch I hope not. Noticed property's aren't equated to total income, but I'm sure still easy detected. Did it the 10 times the program let's you, may buy the 99 cent upgrade.
Yeah just do it quick and you'll hit it every time, I've been doing this glitch for months and nothing has happened so hopefully it continues, the upgrade to pro is definitely worth it so not having to wait a full day again, glad this helped you out ?

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just do it quick and you'll hit it every time, I've been doing this glitch for months and nothing has happened so hopefully it continues, the upgrade to pro is definitely worth it so not having to wait a full day again, glad this helped you out ?
Yeah this has been a huge help, definitely enjoying the game way more now. Do you have a limit per day that you stop around, or just do it until you don't want to anymore?

HyPerformanceG1

HyPerformanceG1

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this has been a huge help, definitely enjoying the game way more now. Do you have a limit per day that you stop around, or just do it until you don't want to anymore?
I used to stop at $10-15,000,000 then buy stuff and go again but I've been testing the limits, got up to $100,000,000 recently and nothing has happened so that's my limit for now, don't want to take any chances

Samba453453

Samba453453

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I choose character the first time it always loads me into a session with my first character. Not like in the video. Hm?

IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in this video I use the netcut but this video makes it possible to avoid public sessions and to stay only in invitation session to avoid error messages

Top Bottom
Login
Register