Solved GTA 5 seems problem

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 202
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
When I did joined GTA 5 Online then it was loading white forever then I did Network Disconnect then Connect and did joined GTA 5 Online again then PSN Network error screen show-up. Then I have already Test Connection and its working. Oh man I hates that problem with between GTA 5 Online, Network Disconnect then Connect, if its PSN Network error issue then use Test Connection and it will working. That's so weird, something wrong and R* should fix this issue.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
When I did joined GTA 5 Online then it was loading white forever then I did Network Disconnect then Connect and did joined GTA 5 Online again then PSN Network error screen show-up. Then I have already Test Connection and its working. Oh man I hates that problem with between GTA 5 Online, Network Disconnect then Connect, if its PSN Network error issue then use Test Connection and it will working. That's so weird, something wrong and R* should fix this issue.
They have updated the server several times today... at least that’s what my bot tells me:wink:
Maybe that’s the issue:smile:

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
They have updated the server several times today... at least that’s what my bot tells me:wink:
Maybe that’s the issue:smile:
Oh no wonder, when I did joined my AFK RP Capture and I did notices briefcase seems missing some and messed up :/ .... Now I know whats I do, my second account are in friend session and my third account are in different friend session then I'm in AFK RP Capture and invite my account & its work out whew .... But make sure Test Connection and PSN have error issue. Perhaps PSN have server down

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Oh no wonder, when I did joined my AFK RP Capture and I did notices briefcase seems missing some and messed up :/ .... Now I know whats I do, my second account are in friend session and my third account are in different friend session then I'm in AFK RP Capture and invite my account & its work out whew .... But make sure Test Connection and PSN have error issue. Perhaps PSN have server down
Maybe...
It’s the rockstar server they keep tweaking... probably a DLC coming soon:wink: I’ll send you a link to the page I use to read server updates:wink: I have posted it before but the mods don’t like links to other sites here... I don’t blame em:smile:

Yeah PSN was down a few times today:frown:

Top Bottom