GTA 5 seems problem

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by Native Pride 1988, Jul 12, 2018 with 3 replies and 140 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    When I did joined GTA 5 Online then it was loading white forever then I did Network Disconnect then Connect and did joined GTA 5 Online again then PSN Network error screen show-up. Then I have already Test Connection and its working. Oh man I hates that problem with between GTA 5 Online, Network Disconnect then Connect, if its PSN Network error issue then use Test Connection and it will working. That's so weird, something wrong and R* should fix this issue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    They have updated the server several times today... at least that’s what my bot tells me:wink:
    Maybe that’s the issue:smile:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Oh no wonder, when I did joined my AFK RP Capture and I did notices briefcase seems missing some and messed up :/ .... Now I know whats I do, my second account are in friend session and my third account are in different friend session then I'm in AFK RP Capture and invite my account & its work out whew .... But make sure Test Connection and PSN have error issue. Perhaps PSN have server down

• Like Like x 1
  4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    Maybe...
    It’s the rockstar server they keep tweaking... probably a DLC coming soon:wink: I’ll send you a link to the page I use to read server updates:wink: I have posted it before but the mods don’t like links to other sites here... I don’t blame em:smile:
    [doublepost=1531448194][/doublepost]Yeah PSN was down a few times today:frown:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1