Reaction score
Sin$

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally went out to buy GTA5 for the PC just for mods. I'm probably going to make map mods again.
That's awesome, I cant make mods but I sure do enjoy them! I haven't got a GPU that is win10 compatible so I'm going to need to either dual boot or buy a new GPU for GTA V PC. Truth be told, I like windows 10 that much that the idea of a dual boot sickens me so I'll be going shopping soon lol

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome, I cant make mods but I sure do enjoy them! I haven't got a GPU that is win10 compatible so I'm going to need to either dual boot or buy a new GPU for GTA V PC. Truth be told, I like windows 10 that much that the idea of a dual boot sickens me so I'll be going shopping soon lol
GTA IV is actually really easy to mod yourself. But if you really want it go shopping xD

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen this before, it's a good little mod, I would love to try all these mods.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen this before, it's a good little mod, I would love to try all these mods.
It's crazy when it gets suspenseful at moments. I never thought a little mod could do that during a game.

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Russian Roulette with a spring loaded semi-automatic. You lose every time. Cool mod none the less.

Top Bottom
Login
Register