What's new

Video GTA 5 RP Glitches - "UNLIMITED RP GLITCH - Best EASY Way To Level Up In GTA 5 Online! (RP Glitches)

• Thread starter GTAYouTuber
  • Start date
  • Views 856
GTAYouTuber

GTAYouTuber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry I'm having trouble with this.. I can not find where the glitch is at all.. I may have missed something, as I can only see the max placement of cases being used by the capture content creator.. is there a glitch? or do we only use the mechanics of the game to profit..?

Lady Glitching

Lady Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch, dude floods the forum with garbage capture missions. It'd be cool if you changed things up but all I see is "rp glitches" and its the same junk over and over.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch, dude floods the forum with garbage capture missions. It'd be cool if you changed things up but all I see is "rp glitches" and its the same junk over and over.

Lol I know right, I was trying to be subtle about it, this type of garbage is just one more reason to not go on call anymore for these types of jobs ): sucks cuz I like playing something random every now and then. Not this "$1,000,000 UNLMTD RP SWAGG AFK" type of capture/deathmatch BS.. wish there was a way to block certain types of user created garbage from quick job..

Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly... Do they know the meaning of the word glitch.

False advertisement.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I know right, I was trying to be subtle about it, this type of garbage is just one more reason to not go on call anymore for these types of jobs ): sucks cuz I like playing something random every now and then. Not this "$1,000,000 UNLMTD RP SWAGG AFK" type of capture/deathmatch BS.. wish there was a way to block certain types of user created garbage from quick job..
Top right, highlight your name, next to inbox.
Scroll down to people you ignore.
Click on it, ignore who you want.
Edit: I believe you meant block the invites online.
I was just showing you how to block someone here, haha.
Now a days aren't all those random named invites online garbage?
I just ignore them.

Last edited:
JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top right, highlight your name, next to inbox.
Scroll down to people you ignore.
Click on it, ignore who you want.
Edit: I believe you meant block the invites online.
I was just showing you how to block someone here, haha.
Now a days aren't all those random named invites online garbage?
I just ignore them.

lol I was gonna say, threw me off at first, but thanks that may help me in the future if I need to. but yeah 90% are, I find myself goin on call n canceling atleast 5 times til I can find something. I always delete the ones I get in the phone. One of those "fool me once" type of things lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register