What's new

Xbox One GTA 5 Roleplay (Members Needed)XBOX ONE

D

DeputyDardenLSPD

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
Hi, I'm Deputy Darden and I'm currently looking to put together a team of mature men & woman to Roleplay and experience the life of Los Santos.
Here are the job duties and what will be open for a person to get hired for.
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
I will need a good amount of people to begin this journey to a successful Roleplay Game mode. Down below will be the jobs available for you to do if you become a civilian.
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
You must be 15 Years of age. Must have a working mic, must be mature and serious. Must remember calls if your hired for this position.
If you want to join this growing community please message me on here. You will have to fill out an application and if our supervisors believe you will fit the spot you will begin your first day on shift withing 1-2 days after hire. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR XBOX ONE ONLY!

E

E4xtreme

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
Hi, I'm Deputy Darden and I'm currently looking to put together a team of mature men & woman to Roleplay and experience the life of Los Santos.
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
I will need a good amount of people to begin this journey to a successful Roleplay Game mode. Down below will be the jobs available for you to do if you become a civilian.
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
You must be 15 Years of age. Must have a working mic, must be mature and serious. Must remember calls if your hired for this position.
If you want to join this growing community please message me on here. You will have to fill out an application and if our supervisors believe you will fit the spot you will begin your first day on shift withing 1-2 days after hire. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR XBOX ONE ONLY!

Interested in joining E4xtreme

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sending you a message now. But I want to be the serial killer. Every real life role play lobby needs the serial killer.
so let me be the lobby serial killer.

S

Str8OuttaCheese

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join.. gamertag Str8OuttaCheese

C

Ctrlshot

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join gamertag
CtRlshot. It’s ctrl shot I know the L looks like a I but it’s lowercase

J

Job Berends

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, My name is Job. Im 14 years old and really into theaters and acting but also gaming. Im wondering since im a couple months away from turning 15 can I maybe join? Our Holiday season is coming up meaning i have plenty time, People say my voice sounds older. Im okay if I can’t join but I thought I could try. Bye!

J

Jay_604

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
Hi my name is Jason if you still do rp I would like to join my gt is MiniStorky27 if you still do them can you msg me plz

T

Th3krazybr0

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
Im interested. Gt: th3krazybr0

Z

zypho

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
Hello I am very interested my GT: xSkateMadnessx

Aidask_66

Aidask_66

Reaction score
Sin$
LSPD Roleplay(XBOX ONE)
  • Civilian
  • Police officer
  • Medical team
  • Air control
  • Dispatcher
  • Tow truck driver
  • Log trucker
  • Pilot
  • Garbage man
  • Own your own business
  • Work on boats
  • Be a mechanic
  • Work at a store
  • Road work
  • Lifeguard
  • Beach patrol
  • Work at the boardwalk
Are you still accepting people, becouse i would like to join

all3y3zonme187

all3y3zonme187

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi .my gt is all3y3zonme187 Xbox one i like to join

L

Liamsweeney420

Reaction score
Sin$
I’d be interested in joining if there’s still spaces Gt-yerauldda13

Top Bottom