Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox One GTA 5 Roleplay (Members Needed)XBOX ONE

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Crews' started by DeputyDardenLSPD, Apr 24, 2018 with 126 replies and 18,830 views.

Tags:
  1. Just th3 tip x2

Just th3 tip x2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Would like to join y'all RP community. GT( just th3 tip x2 )

2. Just th3 tip x2

Just th3 tip x2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello would like to join your RP community Gt: just th3 tip x2

3. BoS Demon2159

BoS Demon2159 Newbie

Ratings:
    how do i join??

4. Oldmateey

Oldmateey Newbie

Ratings:
    I’d love to join mate

5. dustiersmile755

dustiersmile755 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey im 15 i have a working mic and i wanna be a civilian i can talk more on xbox my username is DustierSmile755 and also add my 15 year old brother he also wants to bea civillian his xbox gamertag is UnfussyBench211

6. RareShockIce

RareShockIce Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm down to join gamertag RareShockIce

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  7. Jonahn100

Jonahn100 Newbie

Ratings:
    I’d like you join