What's new

Xbox One GTA 5 Roleplay group (Members Needed) XBOX ONE

KPC1997TOO

KPC1997TOO

Reaction score
Sin$
Is regular GTA V getting boring to you? Are you looking for a way to spice up the GTA V experience and make it more realistic? If so come try out the SJRPC Role Play Community. I am Deputy Costner and we are looking for members to join our community.

Here are a few of the jobs you could have if you decide to join.

◦ Civilian

◦ Deputy (Sheriff, State, or Highway as well as sub divisions)

◦ Fire/EMS

◦ Dispatcher and much more!

We have a few requirements to keep the community mature and working. You must be 17 Years of age. Must have a working mic, must be mature and serious, and have the Discord app! Experience is not a must but a willingness to learn is.

We have a working CAD (Police system to track tickets, arrest history, warrants, warnings, as well as the ability to write these types of articles) if you would like to see more about the CAD system and all its awesomeness, then copy and paste this link below and check out the video.

If you are interested or have any questions, please message me over Xbox KPC1997TOO KPC1997TOO (as in Too).

I look forward to seeing y’all on patrol!

G

Gubsterg

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I’d love to join my gamer tag is " gubsterg " and I am on xbox

U

UnthreadedCode

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I’m interested my GT is Unthreadedcode

Mason Houldsworth

Mason Houldsworth

Reaction score
Sin$
Is regular GTA V getting boring to you? Are you looking for a way to spice up the GTA V experience and make it more realistic? If so come try out the SJRPC Role Play Community. I am Deputy Costner and we are looking for members to join our community.

◦ Civilian

◦ Fire/EMS

We have a few requirements to keep the community mature and working. You must be 17 Years of age. Must have a working mic, must be mature and serious, and have the Discord app! Experience is not a must but a willingness to learn is.

We have a working CAD (Police system to track tickets, arrest history, warrants, warnings, as well as the ability to write these types of articles) if you would like to see more about the CAD system and all its awesomeness, then copy and paste this link below and check out the video.

If you are interested or have any questions, please message me over Xbox KPC1997TOO KPC1997TOO (as in Too).

Ohey is this still active? Would love to join, username MasonXbox2005. Sheriff is what I would prefer but if not Highway patrol. Thanks

Mason Houldsworth

Mason Houldsworth

Reaction score
Sin$

◦ Civilian

◦ Fire/EMS

Im intrested in joining

S

Skylor334

Reaction score
Sin$

◦ Civilian

◦ Fire/EMS

Can I join please my is hulkboxing33

D

Dayne Heintz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I would love to join my Xbox GT is : KrunchyKFC

Top Bottom
Login
Register