What's new

Video GTA 5 PC - Director Mode Official Trailer!

• Thread starter ItsThePanther
  • Start date
  • Views 477
I

ItsThePanther

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this trailer was released earlier showing the new Director Mode for GTA 5 PC!
Comment what you guys think are the most significant additions! :smile:

Last edited:
U

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Damn I hope my new PSU arrives tomorrow...

C

Cristy576

Reaction score
The film director thing is one of the coolest things on PC that R* did for GTAs... I always enjoyed watching vids of people doing "movies" using it... Consider yourself very lucky PC people... If I had a PC that was able to run GTA V i would've spent 70% of my time in the game trying to get clips done, lol :smile:

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So this trailer was released earlier showing the new Director Mode for GTA 5 PC!
Comment what you guys think are the most significant additions! :smile:
It looks very cool and all but I wouldn't have reuploaded to your channel since I know a few people that got the first trailer taken down by Rockstar due to Copyright. Just a warning to you man.

I

ItsThePanther

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks very cool and all but I wouldn't have reuploaded to your channel since I know a few people that got the first trailer taken down by Rockstar due to Copyright. Just a warning to you man.
Nope, I'm fine :smile: The reason those trailers were taken down was because it was in 60 FPS, something which YouTube doesn't support, and they didn't upload it to their channel either, which is why they were taken down, however this is a trailer for a feature of the game which they have uploaded to their channel as well as other YouTubers within the community :smile: Also, if it was to be terminated, it would've happened by now xD
But thanks for caring, man!

Z

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
The film director thing is one of the coolest things on PC that R* did for GTAs... I always enjoyed watching vids of people doing "movies" using it... Consider yourself very lucky PC people... If I had a PC that was able to run GTA V i would've spent 70% of my time in the game trying to get clips done, lol :smile:
A pc able to run gta v and costs less than an xbone or ps4 for the same graphics settings

P

PhillyGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks wild :smile: . This person "8 Bit Gamer" created a Trevor meets Forrest Gump type of flick using this editor.

** Click the "gear icon" on the bottom of video, 720 or 1080 60fps looks a thousand times better. **

G

Golden Fury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh..wait mods? k..just another sanandreas on his way ''gnna b epuuccc''
kno wye it's funny cuz, ''now a days games like GTA ect comes with including modifications ''

Top Bottom