• Start date
  • Views 894
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FU4madgamer

☯gamer۞➀➁☯☯☯
Reaction score
Some said the heists update was coming after “Grand Theft Auto” tipster Dominic C., or DomisLive, posted a user screenshot of a Rockstar developer testing it out Saturday, showing a player earning $100 million from engaging in heists in “GTA Online.” The photo was fake, but a second real screenshot from Rockstar apologizing for the heists delay via Twitter also appeared.

The company didn’t provide any more information regarding when the highly anticipated feature will reach players.

The “San Andreas Flight School Update”, 1.16, launched for the open-world action game Aug. 19, and the Independence Day Special reached players July 1. It is possible Rockstar is planning to unveil the new downloadable content Tuesday, the day of the week the developer launches all of its updates.

Do you think we’ll see an update next Tuesday? Will it contain heists? Leave a comment below.

T

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If heists were gonna bs released next week, R* would've announced it by now,they want to get people hyped and ready for it, and will give people time to do so.

H

HazzerdousJinx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yanno when i first bought gta v for xbox 360 on realease day i kept thinking Tommorow there going to add heist! And they said they would Everyday for the next couple weeks. So all of us kept getting ready and its been what over a year and there still promosing this? Don't get your hopes up.

T

tsgs_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're probably going to wait a week or two after the current-gen games release so they can make some money from those first. After they make a fair amount of profit, they'll announce heists so they make even more money since people will want to buy the game if they don't have it yet. Then they'll finally release them and I will be sitting here watching everyone complain about them being glitchy and not being as expected.

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
These constant heists threads are getting old :frown: They'll come out when they come out, leave it be. R* would most likely make a hype about it as well.

M

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
These constant heists threads are getting old :frown: They'll come out when they come out, leave it be. R* would most likely make a hype about it as well.
as you stated but i think when next gen come out the following update may contain heist then it will come out for all platforms

Y

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
YEET! You guys really thought heist were going to be released before next-gen? R* is smart tho making more money

M

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
YEET! You guys really thought heist were going to be released before next-gen? R* is smart tho making more money
didn't i just post the same thing earlier i know how rockstar is they not dumb lol

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
I really hope so because the game is quite boring right now and i think the only thing that will bring me back is heist. We have waited long enough. It is time they delivered on their promise.

M

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
I really hope so because the game is quite boring right now and i think the only thing that will bring me back is heist. We have waited long enough. It is time they delivered on their promise.
then they piss when we hack the game hahahaha irony

R

Rage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You know what I hate most? These type of threads. And everyone linking to domislive.

S

SLY95ZER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what I hate most? These type of threads. And everyone linking to domislive.
STRAYA lol domislive who's he ? 
My guess is more cars and **** clothes 
Heists probably won't come to previous gen consolses but the downside is next gen will be getting all the good **** 
I'd very much doubt it'll happen on previous gen

F

Facts

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking they'll be delayed till 2015. Heists weren't even mentioned on the newgen announcement

S

SLY95ZER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking they'll be delayed till 2015. Heists weren't even mentioned on the newgen announcement
Even so I think it'll be for neext gen only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom