What's new

Patched GTA 5 ONLINE: Unlimited money glitch (car duplication) after patch 1.09

M

Mrhack27

Reaction score
Sin$
This morning me and my friend have done one of the old glitches of gta online, the cargobob duplication glitch and it goes perfectly, it hasn't been patched and why waiting for another patch where rockstar could fix it? The money you'll gain doing this are all coming from an activity(selling a car) so, even with a future patch, rockstar won't take your money as this time when we got it from money lobbies. Anyway let's start.
GLITCH REQUIREMENTS:
_ a friend driving a cargobob(doesn't matter who is the owner)
_ you driving your personal vehicle(it works only with your personal one)
_ respawn place set to last position
GLITCH STEPS:
(Better if you do all this in front of the ls customs on the top of the map, near eclypse tower)
1)Your friend using the cargobob hooks your personal vehicle with you inside, then he flies up
2)Press start and then quickly LB,A,A to go the xbox store, and now wait the loading
3)Once the store is loaded, tell ur friend to sent ya an invite to his session, then accept it

Now you should see your personal vehicle near your position, and also the copy of your car hooked to the cargobob. Now simply sell the copy of your car to ls customs. It is a very fast method and you can make infinite money.
INFORMATIONS:
1)The copy of your car when you come back to the game session is driven by a bot, kill him before he drives your duped car away
2)Your friend can't sell the copy of your car. Only the owner of the personal vehicle can sell its copy
3)For reasons idk, the second time you do it you can't sell cars with a sell price higher than 500k. For example the first time i sold my adder for about 700k, but then it didn't allow me. I just started to do the glitch with another car, Cheetah, whose sell price is about 400k.
4)45 minutes sell time should be bypassed
5)The glitch goes with any type of PERSONAL vehicle. Of course, higher is the sell price higher is the gain, so use the most expensive car you have.

I have got the cargobob, and if someone needs my help to do it just add me on xbox live, my GT: Mrhack27

Hope this helped, bye!

A

AtomicTaco

Reaction score
Sin$
So are you saying that you could just sell your CHEETAH over and over again with no wait time?

M

Mrhack27

Reaction score
Sin$
It depends if u have fully modded it, infact now i can't sell it because i have modded it too much and its sell price is higher than 500k, so I started selling Infernus copies, whose sell price is about 300k. Anyway take care to don't leave the game before you have taken your real car to ur garage because it could disappear, it has just happened to me today.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to do the "pull Ethernet/log out" glitch to sell a duped car over 50k. Old news. There are better ways :tongue:

M

Mrhack27

Reaction score
Sin$
Both valid, but i think it is a bit boring do the Ethernet each time, if you have a cargobob it is the easiest and fastest way. Anyway, it's your choice haha

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to give this a few whirls, playing with a small amount of money is not my style. SSL SSL we should do this for eachother a few times.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to give this a few whirls, playing with a small amount of money is not my style. SSL SSL we should do this for eachother a few times.
okay. i'm still trying to unbrick my android atm. I Fuxd it up purty bad :frown:

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know how to bypass the 45 min wait, I have tried EVERYTHING, take out ethernet, use dpad ect ect, none of it works :frown:

T

Ty Ty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get the bypass to work. I am however doing this with the solo delivery method so that may be the problem. I've only been selling 100k cars. I also stumbled upon a nifty trick to get money trucks to show up within a few blocks from your property - over and over (money & RP). At one time the lsc time bypass did work although I think they've hotfixed it...

A

aarontexas

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I'm having an issue with this. I can duplicate the car just fine and sell it, but after that first time it keeps saying I can't sell a car over 50k, even with a car under $500k. This is the same issue I've had every time I've tried this glitch regardless of the patch number. Any suggestions?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
If u need the dupe use the impound dupe glitch its alot easier and less time involved.
Get your car impounded and go here:
near the Race Track, Theres the really thin road going up the mountain to the right of racetrack on the map. Go to where the first apex/bend when driving up. Theres a round "corner" where the rocks are on the right.
Go into corner and face the road so you can see the bottom of the road and where it bends again going further up the mountain-xall your mechanic, immediately request your vehicle from the select menu when phone drops and walk forward while hitting Request vehicle.
the mechanic wont come until your by the bend going up the hill becuase he only spawns where you arent looking.
This is my way of making it a option of when the mechanic comes.

Okay so I'm having an issue with this. I can duplicate the car just fine and sell it, but after that first time it keeps saying I can't sell a car over 50k, even with a car under $500k. This is the same issue I've had every time I've tried this glitch regardless of the patch number. Any suggestions?

U need to buy a karin rebel in your spot and get the adder apt duped in same spot. (tricking game into thinking instead of the rebel the adder was bought

Last edited:
raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
U on ps3 its easier to show u instead of explaing it

Psn: Xx_Raymo_xX

A

alex rennie

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys i see that this is an old glitch and hopefully i can help you out, all you need to do is check out my youtube video, it will show you how to duplicate cars and earn money out of it for free and best of all there is no risk of loosing car!

Top Bottom
Login
Register