What's new

Patched GTA 5 ONLINE SAVE ANY DOOMSDAY SETUP OUTFIT! (PATCH 1.42)

• Thread starter CarcerCity
  • Start date
  • Views 47,781
T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its overcoat blazer i believe
Thanks mate was trying from apartment didnt have the option there but showed up at ponsonbys.

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant have the dufflel bag anymore. if you put on an outfit that has a duffel bag on it already you will be locked into that outfit
Well I've got duffle bag on paramedics outfits ask trond I sent him pic :tongue: so you my friend are wrong :wink:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I've got duffle bag on paramedics outfits ask trond I sent him pic :tongue: so you my friend are wrong :wink:
can you switch outfits? and is there a new method method because i got locked into my outfits with the duffle bag and couldnt change outfits until i took the duffle bag off by getting into my yacht hot tub

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you switch outfits? and is there a new method method because i got locked into my outfits with the duffle bag and couldnt change outfits until i took the duffle bag off by getting into my yacht hot tub
not tried yet on ac origins now, but invisible arms and duffle bag sticks swapping sessions etc, belts gone but I think invisible arms made that disappear, also when I transferred bag it wouldn't let me save at versap beach mask shop no r-dpad option and when I got near clothes shop it vanished but I got a way lol :wink::thumbsup:

Jump out of helicopter with outfit with bag interaction menu blah blah hover on paramedics outfit and I landed as close too del p appartments got in blue circle n move my a55 quick too save in wardrobe bro only way I could do it for some reason as it was just vanishing all the time until I did it that way. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on PS4 lol we have tried multiple times not sure how you guys are getting it to work the game literally does not let you into the apartment or garage even if its a PV or not. Please someone else check this out
I got mine by going to clubhouse and using closet there. Switch gloves and glasses exit closet walk around bout 10-15 seconds pause find new session and save at apartment. Worked fine for me on PS4. Hope this helps any.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao I'm a truthfull guy trond what you saying :roflmao::thumbsup:
No comment :biggrin:

2v2urvdHFx34ut.jpg

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can switch outfits in apartment or any other property that has a closet. That's how I switch from my duffle bagged outfits to ones that are bag free.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can switch outfits in apartment or any other property that has a closet. That's how I switch from my duffle bagged outfits to ones that are bag free.
I didnt know any of that and now none of my outfits have the duffle bag

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just jump from ceo office roof and change outfit when landing. Baboom =)
Yea I think you got few seconds too get in appartments before it vanished, did you also have too save in appartments/CEO though?

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt know any of that and now none of my outfits have the duffle bag

I will send you a PM later, I have two outfits with the duffel bag on my backup accounts so I will check to see if they
are frozen or I can switch them in the inventory menu but as they have said basically it should work if you use the
apartment menu's.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
once u have the paramedic outfit with the short sleaves you can then go into tops overcoat blaze set to no top and u will now have invisible arms that stick
Any idea what we can do for females? 
Yea I think you got few seconds too get in appartments before it vanished, did you also have too save in appartments/CEO though?
I saved in CEO. If it vanish, registre as ceo, ang goto Managment > Style > one to the left and back to none. Then it should show up again =) Also works when it isnt visible when you enter new session.

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea what we can do for females? 

I saved in CEO. If it vanish, registre as ceo, ang goto Managment > Style > one to the left and back to none. Then it should show up again =) Also works when it isnt visible when you enter new session.
Thanks trond, my females just dupe storage

Last edited by a moderator:
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I will send you a PM later, I have two outfits with the duffel bag on my backup accounts so I will check to see if they
are frozen or I can switch them in the inventory menu but as they have said basically it should work if you use the
apartment menu's.
Thank you, i just couldnt switch outfits using the interaction menu. i never tried a closet or clothing store

Top Bottom
Login
Register