Status
Not open for further replies.
East side Boyy

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder not sure seen this on French guys channel

Requirements teleport/Any full garage /Custom plates /1 Friend/Any Bunker/Car in garage you wont to duplicate+cars to duplicate over

Step 1- Bring friend inside full garage

Step 2-Drive car out you wont to duplicate teleport to bunker

Step 3-Drive in bunker press option button then go to map when screen goes black
Count to 2 then teleport to garage were your friend is wait until car starts then go into garage

Step 4- Drive in it will say replace vehicle accept have
friend leave out garage then replace vehicle drive out then in here is the video

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen this on a Portuguese YT page...
Heads up...THIS DOES NOT GIVE CLEAN PLATES!
YOU MUST HAVE CUSTOM PLATES!

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder not sure seen this on French guys channel

Requirements teleport/Any full garage /Custom plates /1 Friend/Any Bunker/Car in garage you wont to duplicate+cars to duplicate over

Step 1- Bring friend inside full garage

Step 2-Drive car out you wont to duplicate teleport to bunker

Step 3-Drive in bunker press option button then go to map when screen goes black
Count to 2 then teleport to garage were your friend is wait until car starts then go into garage

Step 4- Drive in it will say replace vehicle accept have
friend leave out garage then replace vehicle drive out then in here is the video

This is either patched or your instructions and video are wrong. Doing things slightly different then you said i was able to get a dupe though. So have i found a work around or did you not post how to correctly do this?

Gaza_Sensi

Gaza_Sensi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is either patched or your instructions and video are wrong. Doing things slightly different then you said i was able to get a dupe though. So have i found a work around or did you not post how to correctly do this?

not sure if its patched i use it to change rims with the magic slot and not actually dupes to sell, being it doesnt give clean plates. tried yesterday and still working

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried 5 times using his instructions didnt work. I changed things up works every time. Its either posted wrong or patched. If you take car you want to dupe to bunker teleport out then go in garage get back in car and teleport out you go out on foot. Step 2 is wrong.

Gaza_Sensi

Gaza_Sensi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that has happened to me a few times, i figured out you have to teleport out very quickly .. dont set a specific point , as soon as you get in the car bring up the map and just hit x .. it will bring you to the bunker sometimes or right on top of the building your in once outside with the car teleport again to the garage and drive in... you are correct that should have been clear in the op

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No its not an issue with timing its an issue of it being the wrong car. The car you want to duplicate is not car you take to bunker.

Op doesnt understand this dupe and posted wrong instructions or its been patched. I doubt it was patched.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried 5 times using his instructions didnt work. I changed things up works every time. Its either posted wrong or patched. If you take car you want to dupe to bunker teleport out then go in garage get back in car and teleport out you go out on foot. Step 2 is wrong.

10 car garage

1 retro 9 faggio/RH8

• Invite friend to apartment garage or have them buzz (they stay in the garage the whole time)
  • Drive retro out and tp to bunker
  • Drive into bunker, wait for black screen/loading and tp back to apartment. (Pause as you’re going in, open up map and wait for the black screen)
  • Drive into garage.
  • Now get back into retro and tp outside of the garage, drive back inside.
  • You will get the full alert, accept
  • You’ll now be stuck on a black screen until your friend leaves the garage.
  • Once friend has left the garage just replace over an RH8 or faggio.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
10 car garage

1 retro 9 faggio/RH8

• Invite friend to apartment garage or have them buzz (they stay in the garage the whole time)
  • Drive retro out and tp to bunker
  • Drive into bunker, wait for black screen/loading and tp back to apartment. (Pause as you’re going in, open up map and wait for the black screen)
  • Drive into garage.
  • Now get back into retro and tp outside of the garage, drive back inside.
  • You will get the full alert, accept
  • You’ll now be stuck on a black screen until your friend leaves the garage.
  • Once friend has left the garage just replace over an RH8 or faggio.
Yea that dont work again step 2 is wrong. If the car you are wanting to dupe is car you take to bunker it is not working. Thats either patched or was never right instructions. Soon as you get back in and teleport you are put out on foot. I have working steps that ive sent to navy.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Wasnt posted correctly. This is old too.. Well to me it is.

Gaza_Sensi

Gaza_Sensi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive watched a different video i thinkthats what the difference was .. same glitch but slighlty different steps , it was for changing the rims with the magic slot without having to gc2f ,same dupe glitch tho

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Would not work for me doing it how he said. So i changed it around thinking it was patched looking for a work around.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
First ive seen it. Anyways the video is wrong the instructions are wrong so why hasnt this been taken down?
The steps I posted are good and have been for ages.

It doesn’t matter what car you’re using to tp from the bunker. This isn’t a work around it’s the same steps just using a different car lol.

Last edited:
eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i used the car i wanted to dupe it put me out on foot

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i used the car i wanted to dupe it put me out on foot
Yea that’s happened to me sometimes. Usually when I’ve waited too long on the black screen before teleporting back to the apartment. I wait for black screen, count secs, and tp.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea that’s happened to me sometimes. Usually when I’ve waited too long on the black screen before teleporting back to the apartment. I wait for black screen, count secs, and tp.
But i hit every time using other car. Waiting same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register